Ratings for Dr. Bennett M. Kizer

He has done extensinve dental work and I am 100% satisfied. Great denist and a wonderful, freindly staff.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I had two procedurs done, I had to go elsewhere to get both redone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

very competent staff and doc. clean place. would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Excellent Dentist...helped me out w/ a crown after xray revealed the decay underneath the previous crown I had worn for 20 yrs. Very polite, very caring, did a very good job. I highly recommend him to you, as will be my dentist for years to come. Chris Maples Knoxville, TN

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

I had a cleaning at Dr. Kizers office the other day and it was great. I haven't been in a while, so I called and was seen within a week. They have nice equipment and a new type of x-ray system that lets them look at your x-rays on the computer. Anyways, got a great cleaning and a good checkup from Dr. Kizer. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Kizer takes away the dread of a dental visit - a nice, genuine person and very knowledgeable as a dentist. His staff is wonderful and efficient and the office is very clean and inviting. Would recommend Dr. Kizer for any general dentistry needs.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Kizer and his staff have been great to my family. He is a young guy, but practices with a partner, Dr. Bailey, who has practiced about 20 years or so. We have been going there for a couple of years and i trust Dr. Kizer alot. Luckly for me, i have pretty good teeth, but I have had one filling done and it was not bad at all. Dr. Kizer gave me the best shot i have ever had and started working shortly after. I was out in about 20 mins and the filling feels great. If you are looking for a knoxville dentist dr. kizer and dr. bailey are great. ps. i have delta dental so my cleanings are free.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Bennett M. Kizer's Credentials

• University of Tennessee Dental (Grad. 2007)

MB Health