Ratings for Dr. Rim Atoui

Best Doctor you will ever expect to have,i had bad urine infection that spread to my blood and shut down all my systems i was in coma and needed a breathing machine , she saved my life with her great knowledge besides she's extremly profeesional and spent time to take excellent care.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR VERY THOROUGH AND VERY CARING HAD EXECELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER, SHE SAVE MY LIFE AND I'LL NEVER FORGET HER GREAT HELP IN A CRITICAL TIME FOR MY FAMILY

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Pulmonologist assigned to us while inpatient in acute setting. Hx: new DX of small cell ca, chemo, neupogen, epogen, wt loss, req. freq.bld tx, hx of cabg x 4 7 yrs + aortic valve at that time on coumadin tx. Ambulance to ED but not our usual w/known MD's diverted due to call volumes: Dr. Atoui Dx me with Pneumonia, vanco started, o2 via cannula, then put on reverse isolation due to WBC's 0. Well, this was our AhHa moment: She would not wear any of the protective isolation garb. I find that not only dangerous to my Dad but also disrespectful to us all. To me it makes a statement of how meaningless we are so I set up shop & waited for her to make rounds. I also put my own isolation sign on the door that said wear the PPE NO EXCEPTIONS. Well, she didn't make rounds that day and I did see her writing notes in the chart so I am hoping she didn't bill medicare for seeing him that day!! Forever a patient advocate but for MY FAMILY PROTECTIVE AS A PIT BULL IF NECESSARY!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Rim Atoui's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Turlock, CA