Ratings for Dr. Terry W. Chambers

I have been chronically ill for years now with chronic migraines, fatigue, dizziness, numbness in hands and feet, vision problems, digestive problems, sleep problems...doctors told me nothing more they could do for me that I have autoimmune issuesw, CAEBV, possible MS....lost almost 40 lbs and was unable to process foods anymore. Thanks to Dr. Chambers and his wonderful staff ... I am finally getting better. Through Acupuncture, diet, exercise, supplements etc...I am getting my life back. He is knowledgable, patient, kind, spends time needed with each patient, I know that there will be ups and downs but for the first time in years I have hope and most importantly feel better each week! Most grateful!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Chambers is a fantastic doctor! He is caring and knowledgeable. He took the time to properly diagnose my problems. He explained what type of treatment that would be needed to fix the problem. The chiropractic care with the addition of acupuncture relieved my pain and I was able to get quality of life back again. I would recommend Dr. Chambers to everyone. He is a great!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Great doctor, one of the best. Friendly , kind gentle treatments. Helps all tryes of health conditions. Does chiropractic, Acupuncture, and functional health.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

A friend and I were referred to Dr. Chambers after a vehicle wreck,he helped us,but kept us both coming back for treatments due to the lawyer telling him to have medical documents on us until the settlement. As soon as the settlement was determined, he dropped us like two hot potatoes on the same day.

Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Terry W. Chambers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Martinsburg, WV