Dr. Keith M. Baumgarten

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Keith M. Baumgarten

There was a broken arm over the week-end...and Dr Baumgarten and staff worked us in ASAP on Monday. GRATEFUL!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

You should not have a shoulder operation without a consult from Dr. Baumgarten. He is one of the best. His training and experience make him one of our regions best.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

I really like Dr Baumgarten’s bedside manner because he gives you all the options. I feel he is a guy that doesn’t rush to surgery & I value that as well as his opinion.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

I met Dr Baumgarten when I was getting a second opinion regarding the next step to take on my unsuccessful rotator cuff surgery. Original dr was recommending a reverse shoulder procedure. Dr Baumgarten felt that he could repair the original surgery and keep the mechanics of the shoulder in its natural state. I went with him and he will be my continued GO TO doctor! Surgery was very successful! He makes you feel at ease, is thorough, explains your situation/treatment options and always asks if you have questions. He and his staff treat you with respect In a calm, relaxed atmosphere. He deserves his highly rated reputation.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

As soon as Dr Baumgarten started describing the surgical procedure and how he was going to fix the problem I knew I had made the right decision on surgeons. All my concerns seemed to disappear the more we talked. He truly cares about his patients. I would recommend Dr Baumgarten to anyone needing orthopedic surgery. The staff is excellent at orthopedic Institute.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

I give Dr. Baumgarten a high rating because of his straight forward answers and quality care in making the patient feel like they are the center of attention when he is in the room. He is surrounded by a quality staff that prepares you in a very relaxed atmosphere which is very important with people that are not comfortable in medical places.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

I’d walk thru fire for Dr. Baumgarten. He’s definitely doing the work God has called him to do.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

I’ve had a rotary cuff and a torn meniscus repaired by Dr Baumgarten. And have nothing but good to say about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

Very understanding and patient. Listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

He cares and allows you to ask questions and give you options to assure you have the best c are needed.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

Dr. Keith M. Baumgarten's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD