Ratings for Dr. Matt B. Baker

The staff is very professional and never rude. Dr. Baker is great with my daughter and always willing to give suggestions and insight on any issues I have.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I am VERY DISSATISFIED with the quality of care my 16 month old recently received. Dr.Baker insisted that my child had a virus and his ears looked "perfect". I was not satisfied with the diagnosis, so I found a new doctor. My child had a double ear infection, a sinus infection and the flu. He was admitted to the hospital for dehydration. Dr. Baker was not concerned with my child's temperature being 103.8. He didn't listen to me...his mother, who knows him better than anyone. I also didn't appreciate his condescending tone. I am so grateful that our new pediatrician to the time to take care of my child. By the way...ear infections are a matter of opinion....So says Dr. Dr. Baker...

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Have seen him regularly for self and family for 5 years. Found him open and willing to work with patient treatment preferences. Not sure he's accepting new patients because he is a preferred provider by many. If you can join, by all means do so. Good humored too.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Listens well and offers solutions. Is very candid, open, and approachable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

does not appreciate patient asking questions; does not endorse the philosophy that the patient is the one who is responsible for their own well being; gets upset if patient asks for a "natural" approach instead of pills; says he will do something but does not follow through; has no "game plan" other than pills

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Matt B. Baker's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2000)

AARP