Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew J. Shapiro

Dr. Shapiro is no-nonsense, take care of business. He goes beyond expectations and keeps me well informed. Staff is courteous and efficient.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Both Dr. Shapiro and his office staff went above and beyond what anyone would expect out of a doctors office these days. Dr. Shapiro' s personal approach to medicine was a welcome change. Thank you Dr. Shapiro!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Andrew J. Shapiro's response
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr Shapiro shows he cares about his patients. He takes time to answer questions & makes sure you understand what your situation is. My surgery was much better than I anticipated. There was practically no down time, the wound care & recover has been the best I have ever experienced. Thank you Dr Shapiro!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Andrew J. Shapiro's response
Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Shapiro is fantastic - staff is amazing. He’s so informative and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Andrew J. Shapiro's response
Wow, thank you so much for your kind words.

Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Andrew J. Shapiro's response
We aim to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear positive experiences.

Submitted April 5, 2018

Excellent Dr and staff , always welcoming and friendly

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Andrew J. Shapiro's response
We're happy to hear about this great experience. Thanks so much for sharing!

Submitted March 27, 2018

I would recommend Dr Shapiro, he is a outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Andrew J. Shapiro's response
Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Dr. Andrew Shapiro!

Submitted March 27, 2018

My appt was at 9 am. I didn't see the dr until 10:45. That was after numerous times asking how much longer and being told I was next only to have other people called. When I questioned that, I was rudely told that my room wasn't ready. Almost 2 hours after my scheduled time? I was also overcharged for my appt, after 10 days my insurance still had not been billed. I was told I wouldn't get a refund until they ran my insurance. This doctor may be a good doctor, but his office staff is awful. I am still waiting for my refund almost a month after my visit.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Andrew J. Shapiro's response
We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at (561) 333-1335 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Submitted March 27, 2018

I was skeptical at first about the surgery-but it was a complete success and I experienced no pain at all following the surgery and the healing process.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Andrew J. Shapiro's response
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Shaprio is an excellent doctor and have been seeing him a few years now. I highly recommend his in the highest regard.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Andrew J. Shapiro's response
Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Your feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Submitted April 24, 2018

Good experience with laparoscopic umbilical hernia repair.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Andrew J. Shapiro's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wright State University (Grad. 1997)

• Blue Cross Of California