Ratings for Dr. Craig M. Smith

Dr. Smith's examination was QUITE brief. At the second appointment he suggested getting an MRI. I reminded him that we had already gotten one, so he backed off and suggested another round of physical therapy. (which I had already done for 45 minutes daily for six weeks). After injecting the knee, (though he still wasn't sure what was wrong) I waited a few weeks and then called as it wasn't much better. He refused to speak with me, despite my request, preferring instead to have the nurse attempt to answer my questions. He/she suggested more "formal" physical therapy, whatever that is. I am now seeking care with another group.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Smith told me that Sinvisk injections would help with the knee pain I was having. After the 3rd of 5 shots ($490.00 per shot) I asked when I would get some relief he told me a couple weeks, after that time expired he kept extending the time for pain relief. I have 5 shots and they never helped with the pain, not even for 1 day. He is a nice guy but I will not ever go and see him again. Way to much money for nothing!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Pleasant doctor (to see as patient and to look at!) with knowledge in many areas of practice and diagnoses, not just sports medicine. Would recommend him to any one! Very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Craig M. Smith's Credentials

• Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med, Grand Forks Nd 58201 (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal