Ratings for Dr. Eric T. Ortinau

When you can hear the chatting of the office staff, they need a soundproof window. That is my negative, but Dr E. Ortinau I really have great faith in . He is my HAND surgeon. I have had multiple issues and he has resolved each and every one. From Cyst removal that penetrated the bone, causing lesions withing the bone, to Carpal tunnel. In fact, I will once again have to go to him for another cyst that no doubt has penetrated the bone. For me he has done right.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I really like this doctor. He seems to really care. I would recommend him to my family and friends. My husbands goes to him and likes him too.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Poor attitude and seemed to be in a hurry. Kept looking at my chest....

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Mis-diagnosed spondylolysis as lower back sprain, causing physical therapist (through no fault of his own) to prescribe treatment that aggravated the condition and increased the pain. Also claimed no arthritis in my knee and torn medial meniscus, when there is no medial meniscus in my knee and four other surgeons - looking at the very same x-rays Ortinau ordered to make his diagnosis - have since diagnosed severe osteo-arthritis and bone-on-bone on the medial side of the knee.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Eric T. Ortinau's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal