Ratings for Dr. Shaun Humphreys

Dr. Humphreys has been great doctor. Carol in the office is very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

My family has been seeing Dr. Humphrey's for many years, since Dr. Miller. He is my favourite Doctor that I have ever had. He is kind, intelligent, and compassionate. Love him. Carol is nice, but sometimes hard to communicate with. Wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Great guy. Thoughtful and well-educated. Pleasant. Lucky us.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I've been fortunate enough to be a patient of Dr Humphreys for about 5 years now. He goes above and beyond for you, very seldom runs late and if so only a matter of 5-10 minutes max, I never feel rushed, he's open minded, caring and very thorough. Carol ensures things always go smoothly and is great at following up.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Nice as a person, listens to patients and considers their opinion in a diagnosis. Reluctant to admit a mistake and/or too stubborn to. Overall, okay doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I had Dr Humphrey one time and he was just amazing and caring. He listened to me and wasn't quick to jump to medicine with me. He wanted to open all doors and make sure I was understanding him. He didn't rush me when I had our appointment, even with my younger children with me being all bored in the room. Some Dr's I have experience in the past would be okay let's get you out fast...

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Humphreys is an amazing Doctor, extremely knowledgeable and caring. Very kind as well.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr Humphreys is treating me for arthritis. I now need a referral to get a finger splint made. His office requires me to make an appointment (earliest is 5 days from now) for him to look at my finger joint to then make the referral. Is this just about billing for a 5 minute appointment? Bring on private healthcare! Thanks for the lack of help!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr Humphreys is a fabulous Doctor . He is pleasent ,engaged, knowledgeable and caring. He always goes above and beyond and is my trusted health manager, i can ask him anything without being made to feel stupid. He has even phoned me at home when there have been health issues.He is a true gem Carol always does her very best to get you in to see him as soon as possible. Dr Humphreys could not do as much as he does if it was not for Carol following up on the details. Because Carol has a quiet nature I think it is easier to overlook the hard work she does to make things go smoothly . I wouldn't want to be with any other Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Honestly, of all the specialists and practitioners I've come in contact with due to my varying health situations ...by far Dr. H is the most caring and involved practitioner. I was diagnosed with Anorexia Nervosa and Depression, and he was with me every step of the way; I did not even know I had anorexia until I had an appointment with him as I was originally going in for severe mood swings. When it was taking a while to get to see a psychiatrist, Dr. H was very proactive in getting in contact with the psychiatrist himself. Most doctors send a referral and that is it. He has been so involved even when I went away for residential treatment for my eating disorder. He's not a pill pusher, which I am very happy about and he is very understanding, kind, and funny. Outstanding patient care, and knowledge in medicine.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015