Ratings for Dr. Stephen Brodovsky

Very condescending, Grandmother also saw this doctor said she didn't like him, I went to see and and I now now know why. We get it you are a doctor, but you aren't superior to us all.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

DR. BRADOVSKY IS TOPS IN MY BOOKS. I HAVE HAD SHINGLES IN MY RIGHT AND EVER SINCE I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM THE BEGINNING OF JUNE HE HAS GUIDED ME ALONG AND NOW ALL THE SCABS HAVE GONE THAT WERE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY NOSE AND RIGHT SIDE OF MY FOREHEAD AND A FEW IN MY SCALP AND THE VISION IN MY RIGHT EYE IS IMPROVING BECAUSE OF HIS EXCELLENT GUIDANCE WITH EYE DROPS AND TESTS. I WAS SUPPOSED TO SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR FOR A PACHYMETER TEST BUT BECAUSE HE WAS ABLE TO DO THE SAME TESTS IN HIS OFFICE I DO NOT HAVE TO GO TO THIS OTHER DOCTOR IN THE WINNIPEG CLINIC. NOT ONLY THAT BUT AS BUSY AS HE IS HE IS VERY PATIENT AND KIND. I AM NOT FINISHED WITH HIM YET BUT MAYBE AFTER TWO OR THREE MORE VISITS I WILL BE.

Submitted January 23, 2017

He has been patient and kind, I am very grateful for his knowledge and relentless pursuit of my problem!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Very knowledgeable and I am grateful for his support.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

He has been knowleadgeable and sensitive about my needs. I am very grateful for his support. CS

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

My condition has not been disagnosed as of yet. Once I didn't respond to conventional treatments and this doctor saw that I was on antidepressants, he wrote me off as crazy with the symptoms all in my head and would not investigate further. I feel very stigmatized and that he is using my depression as a weapon against me. I feel that he would fight much harder for someone with no mental health issues that he would for me, and this is very frustrating as I am in a lot of agony.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I am very grateful for Dr. Brodovsky and his expertise. I recently had two cataract surgeries / lense implants and my very poor vision (due to severe near sightedness and retinal detachments) was completely turned around after my procedures by Dr. Brodovsky. I was referred to him because "he is the best" and I concur. Skilled, knowledgeable and competent. His sense of humour is also a plus.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I've been seeing this Dr for about 5 years now, and I am totally satisfied with his care. My condition is quite delicate and frustrating on the best of days. Whenever I have had a flare up and needed to see him right away, his staff have fit me in within 24 hours. Even my first appointment was a referrel from another opthamologist because he couldnt figure out the cause of my eye problems. Dr Brodovsky was able to get me on medication right away to control the symptoms, as well as assist with long term solutions and preventitive measures. He was also very good at explaining the warning signs of when I could potentially have another flare-up and what to do when I saw them. His staff is always very kind and friendly, and his main receptionist knows my voice immediately when I call (which just adds a little personal touch).

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. Brodovsky operated on my father to remove cataracts from both eyes. He was warm and friendly, with a bit of a dry sense of humour. My father who is 90 years old, trusted him immediately and found him to be open to answering questions. Examinations were comprehensive and thorough. Both operations were successful and skillfully done. Because we were from out of town, Dr. Brodovsky made special arrangements for follow-up. This is a very busy practice, with front desk staff being run off their feet. They were still polite and answered all questions and concerns presented to them.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Doctor is wonderful, really makes you feel comfortable and is always smiling. His one receptionist however is very rude and not welcoming. She should understand that it maybe be routine for her, we are visitors. Lighten up, be friendly

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013