Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Sugar

Poor office staff and doctors.......................

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Always thoroughly and punctual and super nice. I was treated very kindly.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I have never been treated so horribly by a doctor as I was by Dr. Sugar. After being a patient with Allergy and Asthma Associates for over 6 years, I'm considering moving practices because of how awfully Dr. Sugar treated me and my son. I will NEVER go back to him or recommend him to anyone. After my bad experience I have heard several other people complain of similar terrible treatment by him. It's a shame because the other doctors at Allergy and Asthma Associate are very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Worse bed side manner for children I have ever seen. Impatient and uncaring. Totally unfamiliar with current allergy treatments/diseases. Walked away and never looked back. Found a great new allergy doctor for my kids.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Billed me for services they shouldnt have. Refused to fix it. Turned me into collections. I called my insurance co, & they fixed it. Office Manager was a miserable person to deal with, Dr never returned calls about problem. Mind bogglingly bad patient service.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Mark S. Sugar's Credentials

• Dutch

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)