Ratings for Dr. Victor Li

I began seeing Dr. Lie about 5 years ago. I am so happy with my care here. Dr. Libyans performed RFA several times. The results have been life changing. I have better quality of life and able to do things I haven't been able to do in years. I have been able to reduce pain medication by over 75 percent. I have been very happy with his wonderful staff and his approach to pain management. Thank you Dr. Li.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Complete lack of compassion from this doctor. I've had severe chronic pain for nearly 10 years. This doctors was unwilling to treat pain, suggests acupuncture and therapy. He frequently interrupted me and suggested acupuncture within the first minute of the appointment.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Li's for almost a Decade now. I'm shocked at the negative reviews, but everyone is entitled to share their opinion. As for me, Dr Li has been a Godsend. He's kind, compassionate, empathetic & understanding. He can multi-task like no body's business! He can talk, type & listen to me at the same time. He has never forgotten my multiple work injuries, and asks about all of them. Yes, he's growing his business, but with his ability to help others, why wouldn't he grow?! He's helped me through a broken C5,C6 & C7 neck injury that had 70% of my spinal fluid blocked off! His trigger point injections have kept me from going to the hospital in pain & spasms! I agree that he can be in a hurry, but how many doctors aren't?! He knows that behind each door is another injured person just trying to heal their injuried! When it came time for surgery, I asked if I were his mom, or sister, what would he recommend for them.He was straight forward & laid out the facts.He has a huge heart, and truly cares for his patients. He practices a philosophy that I wish more doctors did: FIRST DO NO HARM!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Avoid this doctor if seeking competent/professional care.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

This "doctor" should not be allowed to provide medical care. Terrible experience with him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Having read many negative online reviews of Dr. Li, I prepared by typing a carefully-organized medical history including medications, important medical events during the past year, and the dates of my major surgeries. I included copies of paperwork from urgent care visits. At my request, the receptionist included these in my chart for Dr. Li's convenience. Regarding negative on-line reviews, I would like to post my impressions of Dr. Li which contrast with comments made by other reviewers, not to negate or trivialize their reports of their own experiences, but simply to share my own: Dr.Li spoke rapidly and his approach was topic-oriented, professional and businesslike, but he made eye-contact,listened to me, answered my questions and seemed caring. Dr. Li’s handshake is perfectly adequate for a typical American. My first impression of Dr. Li, his staff, technicians and office procedure, is very positive. I agreed with Dr.Li's recommendations and will post outcomes of my treatment.

Submitted July 25, 2014

I also have the same complaints, Dr. Li really needs to work on his bedside manners and learn to hear and take longer than 5 minutes with his patients. It seems he see's patients every 6 minutes and is always in a rush to get you out in order to see the next one. I also had a personal relationship on the side with the push therapist, (Ingrid). When that ended, I was not able to receive push therapy. Which did help me. Then, Dr. Li. terminated my services. I was very disappointed that it wasn't kept professional and private. Now I am left trying to find another Pain Doctor who will take my insurance. Danny is great, if you can see him? That's why I stayed as long as I did. The clinic it self is good because you can receive alternative therapy. Where East meets West. So that was nice.

Submitted July 25, 2014

Very unprofessional - did not speak to me during his five minute procedure which he billed the insurance company for over $2,000, Could care less about me as a patient. Staff very disorganized.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I am writing to highly endorse the treatment I received through Dr. Li's suggestion: Cold laser for pain relief in shoulder/neck area. The reduction in pain gave me more freedom of movement and enabled me to continue with physical therapy exercises and to enjoy a better quality of life. All staff were considerate, kind and helpful. I encourage more people with chronic pain to look into this form of pain management.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

the staff is less than considerate and act as if they have a problem understanding that they are not skilled enough to give advice or instructions Dr Li needs to take back the power and not try and use every modality in his office to make money IT just seemed to me on my two visits that he tried to do everything the office had and that the front desk was way over involved with the need to diagnose and treat

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013