Ratings for Dr. Rachael E. Gonzalez

Dr. Gonzalez is friendly and very professional, as are her assistants. She listened to us and didn't go straight to prescription medication. The only down sides are the receptionist isn't at all friendly and she is shutting down her Washington practice. We are very sad to see her go.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Overrated. I went to her because I saw great reviews but I quickly came to my own conclusions. Never have I had a doctor be so condescending, I quickly saw she was arrogant and rude. One appointment she would be really nice and helpful, the next she would be rude and condescending. I got tired of her mood swings and stopped going. She has a very controlling attitude and was extremely rude with me then she said I was the moody one, I was in complete shock as I am a very soft spoken person and have never felt the need to give a doctor a negative review. I was very disappointed and tried my best to oversee her arrogance but she never trusted my feelings. Great example is a knee problem I had, she quickly said I was too young for any serious problems,she said go to physical therapy. This made it worst I ended up needing an emergency back surgery because my nerve was dying from very bad herniated disk. If she had listened to be before, this would have never been so bad.

Submitted June 17, 2012

Wonderful Dr! She always has time..never in a hurry to usher you out the door. She always explains things in terms that anyone can understand. I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Rachael E. Gonzalez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Oxford