Ratings for Dr. Marina Pretorius

I am so impressed with Dr. Pretorius and her nurse Shelley. Shelley runs a tight ship but I know my appointment will always be on time. When I see my Dentist I am forced to wait at least 1/2 hour and that is frustrating. Great job Shelley!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I love everything about her! She is professional, friendly, and very caring. Never rushes you out of her office. Will spend whatever time it takes to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Great person and Dr. Been with her for 10 Years. She is a caring Dr.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Wonderful, compassionate, and caring doctor. Great staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr P is the best. Extremely thorough and truly cares about her patients. Takes the time to explain diagnosis and treatment. Has been the best and I recommend her 100%

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Pretorious is a wonderful doctor. Very compassionate, caring and makes you feel very comfortable. She explains things well and is very knowlegable. As per some other reviews, her receptionist is lacking in social skills and could take some pointers from her employer. She is always in a hurry and trying to rush you off the phone when you call in. I understand she's busy, we all are but this is her job.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I absolutely loved Dr Pretorius and she was my dr while I was pregnant with my son and she delivered him dec 23 2009 in Lindsay. She was so helpful and caring and I cant wait to see her with my next pregnancy. Great Job Marina.. youre a great Dr!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Lindsay DOES appreciate Dr. Pretorius! She is a wonderful dr and in a town that has few family drs, she is a HUGE asset! It's too bad that she, like the other drs, are so overloaded. Regardless of this however, she still manages to do a superb job!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Absolutely fantastic doctor! She delivered my first baby. She is taking care of me for prenatal care during my second pregnancy and I am delighted that she will be delivering my second child. She is always on schedule and makes me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Marina Pretorius's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so impressed with Dr. Pretorius and her nurse Shelley. Shelley runs a tight ship but I know my appointment will always be on time. When I see my Dentis..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love everything about her! She is professional, friendly, and very caring. Never rushes you out of her office. Will spend whatever time it takes to answer yo..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great person and Dr. Been with her for 10 Years. She is a caring Dr. "

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful, compassionate, and caring doctor. Great staff. Highly recommended. "

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr P is the best. Extremely thorough and truly cares about her patients. Takes the time to explain diagnosis and treatment. Has been the best and I recommend he..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I travel 2 1/2 hours so I can keep her as my doctor! Lindsay is very fortunate to have her!!! 5*"

April 1, 2015