You may also like

Rate Dr. Marina Pretorius

Dr. Marina Pretorius's Ratings

Dr P is the best. Extremely thorough and truly cares about her patients. Takes the time to explain diagnosis and treatment. Has been the best and I recommend her 100%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

I travel 2 1/2 hours so I can keep her as my doctor!
Lindsay is very fortunate to have her!!! 5*

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Pretorious is a wonderful doctor. Very compassionate, caring and makes you feel very comfortable. She explains things well and is very knowlegable. As per some other reviews, her receptionist is lacking in social skills and could take some pointers from her employer. She is always in a hurry and trying to rush you off the phone when you call in. I understand she's busy, we all are but this is her job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I absolutely loved Dr Pretorius and she was my dr while I was pregnant with my son and she delivered him dec 23 2009 in Lindsay. She was so helpful and caring and I cant wait to see her with my next pregnancy. Great Job Marina.. youre a great Dr!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

Lindsay DOES appreciate Dr. Pretorius! She is a wonderful dr and in a town that has few family drs, she is a HUGE asset! It's too bad that she, like the other drs, are so overloaded. Regardless of this however, she still manages to do a superb job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2010

Absolutely fantastic doctor! She delivered my first baby. She is taking care of me for prenatal care during my second pregnancy and I am delighted that she will be delivering my second child. She is always on schedule and makes me feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2010

she is amazing! she is funny, considerate of finances and extremely knowledgeable. she has never made me feel uncomfortable or silly.. however they desperately need new receptionists! !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Marina is a fabulous doctor. I only wish her secretary would not make me feel so bad for calling when myself or my kids are sick. We'd rather not be sick. So I'm sorry to cramp her style but my goodness, kindness goes a long way when a fellow human being is worried.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

Wonderful doctor, so glad that I got her. Agree with person who said she is mindful of finances and always ready to give samples. Always looks so professional, and does not rush you at all. Her receptionist is very friendly to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Cancelled myself as a patient today. Can hardly ever get through on phone...rude receptionist...can't accomodate me for a physical, only do a physical Wed. am or Thursday afternoon, and was told they would not book one for me after 3 pm because they are only open till 4...had to get my sister to keep calling on the previous Friday all day long, no one picked up the phone, same on the following Monday, finally on Tues. Feb. 10 receptionist picked up the phone, was rude to my sister etc. I refuse to take a day off work to have my physical..called my sisters's doctor and she took me on as a patient right away, and had no problem with booking my appt. for a physical on a Monday, which is my day off...people that live in the real world in this economy, simply can't afford to take a day off work to see a doctor...sad to think that because of the doctor shortage, they think they can be rude, because most people can't find a family doctor. Already found another doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237073].votes_count ]]