Ratings for Dr. Marina Pretorius

Dr. Pretorius is a kind, compassionate and knowledgeable physician. I am luck to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Amazing family doctor and Shelley is awesome too!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I am so impressed with Dr. Pretorius and her nurse Shelley. Shelley runs a tight ship but I know my appointment will always be on time. When I see my Dentist I am forced to wait at least 1/2 hour and that is frustrating. Great job Shelley!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I love everything about her! She is professional, friendly, and very caring. Never rushes you out of her office. Will spend whatever time it takes to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Great person and Dr. Been with her for 10 Years. She is a caring Dr.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Wonderful, compassionate, and caring doctor. Great staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr P is the best. Extremely thorough and truly cares about her patients. Takes the time to explain diagnosis and treatment. Has been the best and I recommend her 100%

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I travel 2 1/2 hours so I can keep her as my doctor! Lindsay is very fortunate to have her!!! 5*

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Pretorious is a wonderful doctor. Very compassionate, caring and makes you feel very comfortable. She explains things well and is very knowlegable. As per some other reviews, her receptionist is lacking in social skills and could take some pointers from her employer. She is always in a hurry and trying to rush you off the phone when you call in. I understand she's busy, we all are but this is her job.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I absolutely loved Dr Pretorius and she was my dr while I was pregnant with my son and she delivered him dec 23 2009 in Lindsay. She was so helpful and caring and I cant wait to see her with my next pregnancy. Great Job Marina.. youre a great Dr!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010