Ratings for Dr. Laverne Arthur

I've never had a problem with Dr. Arthur although his typing skills could improve. But his detailed notes helped me get paid on STD after I was denied. Referrals to specialists have been instant and it's the specialist that makes you wait for the appointment. He listens to you and that's what is most important.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

A good doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

What other doctor calls you at home these days? Dr. Arthur cares.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Great doctor. VERY knowledgable, kind and caring. Delighted to have him in Lakefield.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

People who hide behind a poisonous pen and don't give their name are cowards. Dr.Arthur has been my doctor for several years, since I moved to the area. He has been a godsend to me and my husband. He is so caring and knowledgeable and caught my husbands cancer early so now he is fine. Dr. Arthur even calls me at home to make sure I am ok. Thank you Dr Arthur from the bottom of my heart for all the wonderful things you do for your patients.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Anyone who questions how people could put negative comments about Arthur and Bonnie are not listening around the water cooler ! this is a person who should not be practicing medicine and believe me - he's "practicing". He does not like to discuss your health - rather dictate .... and he's not very knowledgable. Bonnie is arrogant, rude and is in the wrong occupation. If you end up with a serious medical condition .... I wish you luck

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

When I choose a doctor, I want someone like Dr. Arthur. I don't care what his typing skills are like or whether or not I like his receptionist. I only care that Dr. Arthur is knowledgeable, kind and takes the time to get to know me. I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Arthur.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I cannot be more profuse in my acknowledgement of the excellent care and attention of Dr Arthur and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

So, some of the ratings have a couple of familiar things: Arthur should click that button that would TYPE things automatically so that he can pay more attention to WHY you are there to begin with - and if you check sometimes, he's not even typing in the correct information ! Cathy is a great nurse and Bonnie thinks she's a nurse and is a very rude person who has too much entitlement - authorized or otherwise. The best you can hope for is they (our gov't version of "get you a new Dr.) don't slot you into that office. Replacing him is necessary for the betterment of my health - actively trying ! It's ridiculous .......

Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Arthur needs to take computer typing skills, because that's what he does for the majority of your visit, but this has not be accurate in more than one example. As for the comment someone made about referrals - he has a note right up on his cupboard that you have to meet and then it doesn't seem to fit with data right in front of him ! I worry about my health care with Arthur ! Cathy the nurse us great ! and then there's Bonnie ... well how do describe that - I will just agree that I hope I'm a better person than to say what I'm really feeling. and YES, I am actively looking for another doctor !!! It's just not that easy .... there are others who are also trying ... unprofessional ; unacceptable ....

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015