Ratings for Dr. James L. Richardson

Does not listen and diagnosis based on selective hearing.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

a doctors supposed to be behind you 100%. he didn't back me up, and refused to give me the help that i need. i wouldn't recommend anyone to go to him, specially if you have serious health problems. he always thinks his solutions are the best, but in reality.. nobody knows your body better than you do.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

This doctor is the first one who would really listen to all of my mother's medical issues and not treat her like a hypochondriac. He has carefully monitored her medications, and even found that she was on the wrong doses when she came to her initial appointment with him. She has been sent to the appropriate specialists, and has had her medical issues properly diagnosed due to the aggressive, attentive service she has received. I would recommend this wonderful, independent doctor to anyone, especially if they are having troubles with finding a non-prejudiced doctor to deal with.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

5 weeks after total knee replacement surgery & 1 week after Ortho Dr extended sick leave by another 5 weeks, he decided I was ready to return to work and decided also that it was time for me to come off all pain meds. Incidentally, I had been on pain meds for 10 yrs and am still on em. Now have a Dr who had to step in in the middle of treatment and finally send me to a Pain Specialist. I would not send my worst enemy to him. He is talks down to people, no wonder the waiting room is always empty. My Ortho Dr arranged for Pain treatment for me & send me to ER for pain meds & told me to make sure I tell them why I am there, that MY own Dr refused to give me any.Even took my best friend to see if I was the problem as far as communicating, she felt just as insulted as me and also told me to get rid of him. My Ortho Dr told me to report him since he has priviliges at both hospitals. I was lucky enough to pick the facility he has no rights to.STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. James L. Richardson's Credentials

• Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med, Vermillion Sd, 57069 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD