Ratings for Dr. Christine I. Grant

Dr. Grant is my new dentist and I can say I am very happy with her and her staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I just came home from an afternoon visit at Dr. Grant's office. I went for a past due (my fault) cleaning and a treat to myself, teeth whitening (Zoom). Holy Wow!!! My teeth are so clean and white! I can't stop looking in the mirror to stare at my teeth! Better yet - my whole visit was really cool and amazing. Even though I have been a patient of Dr. Grant's for over 15 years, I always get nervous walking into any doctor's office. Let alone the dentist - I have had my fair share of root canals, cavities, receding gums, etc. Yes, I do not floss every day. Here is the cool thing though - when I go to Dr. Grant's office, I know that I am in safe hands. I tell the truth up front - I smoke, I love soda and I don't take care of my teeth the best way that I should. Every time, the reaction is the same by any and every staff member . Meaning - there is no judgement in this office. All they want to do, is make my teeth the best that they can be. That being said, I have always loved Dr. Grant's prior hygienist, whom knew all of my hygiene teeth secrets for over seven years. Sadly and happily, she left to become a new mom. Thus being said, I was a bit nervous today to meet my new teeth confidant. Great news! I fell in love with Sandy instantly! She was very cool. Sandy was professional, kind and gentle at the same time. I was scared to tell her that the noise of the teeth cleaning tool scares me. But, I felt so calm that I just told her. She listened, explained everything that she was doing and made me feel happy and comfortable. NO judgement of my teeth whatsoever. The cleaning was great. But, it was the Zoom process that made my visit today amazing! Sandy never left the room, she would gently remind me that I was doing great as a patient in the chair. She took all fear that I could have had, and made the process quite positive. I am just so happy with what I experienced today. I had to write about it. Dr. Grant's staff and procedures are top notch in my opinion. I seriously look forward to going out tomorrow and showing off my new pearly whites! By the way, after all was done, I got hugs from each and every one of the staff. I look forward to next visit. Thanks Dr. Grant and your amazing crew.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Horrible dentist!!! Pushed extremely expensive procedures and took advantage of my lack of knowledge about dentistry. Told me I had FIVE cavities; I got a second opinion and he told me I didn't have any. Extremely condescending and rude, too.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Do not go to this dentist! She is all about pushing expensive cosmetic products. I have never had a cavity and she told me I needed braces and pushed her financing plan. Stay away!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Grant is passionate about dentistry and her staff is very caring to make your visit as easy as possible.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Be extremely careful and definitely get a 2nd opinion. This dentist has a very hard time retaining staff and has highly questionable practices.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Terrible painful long bad nightmare experience with a sadistic doctor. She couldn't get my crown to fit then caused so much pain so I was told by her to go get a root canal. Then another crown. She pushed so hard with floss that she broke the floss on my teeth and gave me a bruise on my cheek. when I told her to stop due to the pain, she said " I guess we all have our breaking point". This ordeal took over two months to complete over the winter holidays while it should have been completed before Christmas . Meanwhile my bite is all off where she did her work. Don't be fooled by her cute office and appearance. Dr Grant is a sadistic, uncaring person.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr Grant was absolutely horrible in her knowledge and wanted a family member to get more dental care then what was actually needed. She recommended completely unnecessary work!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

The absolute worst dentist my family has ever experienced!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Single office practice. Dentist very knowledgable and explains everything thoroughly. Nice office staff.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015