Ratings for Dr. Julie D. Schneider

I love Dr. Schneider. She recently performed a hysterectomy for me and I have had no complications at all. She has always treated me with respect and I would highly recommend her. Dr. Schneider is very down to earth but very professional .

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Julie Schneider is notorious for charging lots of fees and ordering tests. We found out first hand recently just how bad she is. Two visits and a lot of test racking up thousands in fees. She then pushes an in office procedure to install a device to stimulate my bladder. She skipped many of the protocols and pushes having it done in her office. I did some checking and sure enough, this makes her tens of thousands of dollars. I know lots of the doctors here in Ormond and she's quite famous for over charging and pushing for high dollar procedures. If you just want noninvasive care, she doesn't have time for you. She's obviously and unfortunately one of those docs who are in it for the money, pathetic.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

When you go to a doctor for your annual exam you should be able to talk openly about your health concerns. Isn't that why you made an appointment in the first place? If you say anything outside of the simple annual exam you are charged twice on the same visit. Many friends have had this happen to them as patients with her. I had to find out for myself and I was shocked when I received the bill. What a disappointment that a doctor is more concerned with getting her money than caring for her patients. When did going to a doctor to talk about your health become a nickle and dime operation? I didn't know my health concerns had financial numbers attached to them or that I had to be silent for fear if I opened my mouth I will be charged again. It is a shame.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I am very pleased with dr Schneider. She was very knowledgeable and made me feel so comfortable. She even called me personally the day after my appt to check up on me! I give her 5 stars and recommend her over anybody else!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I work with a lot of physicians and I can personally tell you that Dr. Schneider is one of the most competent, most professional and kindest doctors I have ever met. Please find out for yourself and don't listen to the negative reviews here. She performed bladder sling surgery on me a few months ago and she did an incredible job. The staff that she works with in her office and at the hospital were A++!! I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Schneider--thank you for changing my life! Thank you for all of the hard work and studying you have endured in your professional career to help others. God Bless You!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I don't know why all the negativity here.... If I would have read some of these reviews prior to seeing Dr. Schnider I may not have given her a chance. I am 43 and have nerve damage to my bladder, my family thought I was crazy because I couldn't urinate. She did testing and found the nerve damage and we are working together to avoid my need to self cath for the rest of my life. If you don't like to follow through with doctors suggestions don't go to her. She meets you for the first time in her office to make you more comfortable and start identifying what she needs to focus on for your exam. She even asked if she could examine me.... What doctor does that. I am a nurse, I have been to multiple doctors as I have multiple medical problems, I found her and her staff to be compassionate and caring. I recommend her highly. I found this site looking for her phone number, as I am having a problem today... Her staff gave me an appointment TODAY.... This practice is AWESOME....

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

My summery, she's a decent doctor but she's in it for the money. She will talk you into all kinds of tests and then try to suggest you need an implanted device to control your bladder. I checked with a couple of other doctors and evidently she bills so much that she's been investigated numerous times by medicare and insurance boards. One nurse pulled me aside and told me not to see Jule Schnieder because she's trying to cash in and retire. In my follow up visit, doctor schneider tried to get me to undergo a ureodynamics test and hinted that I might need an implant (before having the results). She may know her doctoring but she's dangerous, seriously dangerous.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Not only did Dr. Schneider diagnose my condition quickly and accurately, but the results of her surgical work have been miraculous for me. She completely rebuilt my pelvic floor, including repairing a rectocele, cystocele, enterocele, and prolapsed uterus. I feel so much more comfortable! She and her staff were friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Schneider to any woman who needs pelvic repair.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I am new to this office but after my first experience I know when I have been treated professionally, courteously and with a sense of dignity. Meeting Dr. Schneider in her office prior to an exam is extra bonding time more doctors should take. Little extras make a difference. The doctor and staff and friendly and have a sense of humor which helps make an uncomfortable situation more bearable.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

I think Dr. Schnider is wonderful. She does not sugar coat, she tells you how it is. I fully trust her and am so very happy that my family doctor (Dr. McDonnell) recomended her to me. I will be her patient forever! Sandra

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Julie D. Schneider's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Russian

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ormond Beach, FL