You may also like

Rate Dr. James D. Watterson

Dr. James D. Watterson's Ratings

I had my partial removal 6 years ago and before, during and after the operation you have followed me with competence and kindness and your support has been invaluable for me to get thru this Thank you very much. Louis

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Simply the Best! I am very fortunate to have a truly caring doctor who respects your concerns
and addresses them in a relaxed manner. Very down to earth person. His assistant is also very helpful, great team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2853551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Watterson is a great doctor. Trust me ..I know. If he is urologist .you are in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2830554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

It is rare to find a person with Dr. Waterson's combination of superb technical competence and outstanding interpersonal skills. He repairs bodies AND elevates spirits. We are so fortunate that Dr. Watterson chooses to practise in Ottawa.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2718495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

From all the Medical doctors, specialists I've dealt with through the years, in cities like Toronto, Hamilton, Guelph, Calgary and Mississauga, this doctor is definitely one of the most professional, kind, personable doctor. Very knowledgeable, explains in detail procedures and reason why. Impressive! Wish I could clone him.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2618984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I was referred to Dr. J. D. Watterson by another Urologist ... quoting to me that he was one of the best in Ottawa ... It was worth the 1 hr drive just to get to my 1st apt. ... Dr. J. D. Watterson is kind , knowledgeable and very professional ... I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone who asks ...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2594466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I have been a patient for 7 years since I first developed multiple kidney stones. He performed numerous lithotripsies to remove all the kidney stones that could not be removed in surgery. He is a wonderful with excellent bed side manner. He is funny, jovial, happy and makes you feel at ease. Very knowledgeable and knows his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2445899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Watterson has operated on me several times. He is an excellent and caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1237176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Watterson. As I predicted on the day of my surgery, you had one of your better days and I am pleased to report that I am feeling very well, without any pain. You are a true caring professional and it translates into your daily behavior.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1237175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

This probably the best doctor I have ever deal with, excellent personality, very knowledgeable, and very patient, great team at the Ottawa General.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1237174].votes_count ]]