You may also like

Before aborting the surgery, he should consider the option to make some simple agjustments and continue the operation. Aborting the surgery can take a heavy toll on the patient and others.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I had my partial removal 6 years ago and before, during and after the operation you have followed me with competence and kindness and your support has been invaluable for me to get thru this Thank you very much. Louis

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Simply the Best! I am very fortunate to have a truly caring doctor who respects your concerns and addresses them in a relaxed manner. Very down to earth person. His assistant is also very helpful, great team.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

It is rare to find a person with Dr. Waterson's combination of superb technical competence and outstanding interpersonal skills. He repairs bodies AND elevates spirits. We are so fortunate that Dr. Watterson chooses to practise in Ottawa.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

From all the Medical doctors, specialists I've dealt with through the years, in cities like Toronto, Hamilton, Guelph, Calgary and Mississauga, this doctor is definitely one of the most professional, kind, personable doctor. Very knowledgeable, explains in detail procedures and reason why. Impressive! Wish I could clone him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I was referred to Dr. J. D. Watterson by another Urologist ... quoting to me that he was one of the best in Ottawa ... It was worth the 1 hr drive just to get to my 1st apt. ... Dr. J. D. Watterson is kind , knowledgeable and very professional ... I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone who asks ...

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I have been a patient for 7 years since I first developed multiple kidney stones. He performed numerous lithotripsies to remove all the kidney stones that could not be removed in surgery. He is a wonderful with excellent bed side manner. He is funny, jovial, happy and makes you feel at ease. Very knowledgeable and knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Watterson has operated on me several times. He is an excellent and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Watterson. As I predicted on the day of my surgery, you had one of your better days and I am pleased to report that I am feeling very well, without any pain. You are a true caring professional and it translates into your daily behavior.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr. James D. Watterson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Before aborting the surgery, he should consider the option to make some simple agjustments and continue the operation. Aborting the surgery can take a heavy tol..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my partial removal 6 years ago and before, during and after the operation you have followed me with competence and kindness and your support has been inva..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the Best! I am very fortunate to have a truly caring doctor who respects your concerns and addresses them in a relaxed manner. Very down to earth per..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Watterson is a great doctor. Trust me ..I know. If he is urologist .you are in good hands."

June 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is rare to find a person with Dr. Waterson's combination of superb technical competence and outstanding interpersonal skills. He repairs bodies AND elevate..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From all the Medical doctors, specialists I've dealt with through the years, in cities like Toronto, Hamilton, Guelph, Calgary and Mississauga, this doctor is d..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. J. D. Watterson by another Urologist ... quoting to me that he was one of the best in Ottawa ... It was worth the 1 hr drive just to get t..."

October 26, 2014