Ratings for Dr. James D. Watterson

Dr. James Watterson is hands down the best urological surgeon in Ottawa. His knowledge and compassion for his profession is something you do not often see in people. He has performed many kidney surgeries on me since I was 14 years old, I have a weak right kidney I was born with, this has led to staysis in my kidney, which I'm sure most of you know creates kidney stones, big ones"golf ball size". After every successful procedure I leave the hospital "stone free", I feel well informed and in good hands. Top notch Doc, 10 out of 10

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Saved my life from advanced prostate cancer in 2004 in Ottawa . What else can I say!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

puts patients at ease. Takes the time to explain things in lay terms. pleasant demeanor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

He is an amazing doctor. Very kind, gentle and knowledgeable. Just brilliant!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

One of the best in his knowledge and his outstanding care of his patients!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Always caring , I have been a patient for over 15years . has a great sense of humour and great bedside manner. Truly cares for his patients health and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Incredible Doctor, fantastic bedside manner. Couldnt ask for a better Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Watterson has it all - the knowledge, love for urology, has compassion for his patients, he is one of a kind. He is gentlemen. The best urologist in Ottawa.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

The receptionist was not is very rude and unsympathetic.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

We are lucky to have the urology department that we have in Ottawa.Dr. Watterson is a amazing doctor. He not only have the knowledge and love for urology, he is respectful, has compassion for his patient, kindness, gentleness and calmness . Dr. Watterson also has a wonderful assistants and staff supporting him including the Critical Care Unit nurses, 6th and 7th floors nurses. I can not thank Dr Watterson enough. Deb

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016