Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Bunkers

Dr. Bunkers was the first chiropractor I had seen; I was referred to him by a physical therapist. Although I have no frame of comparison to other chiropractors, I think it's safe to say that Dr. Bunkers is quite good at his profession. His adjustments to my back are helpful, but more importantly, I sometimes inform him about a new flair-up I'm having, and he is extremely knowledgeable about prescribing me exercises to use at home to manage the flair-up. Once or twice a year after an exercise prescription from a flair-up, it works so well that within a few days my wife teases me for how much I tout his knowledge around my house. Also, aside from his knowledge, he's a really cool guy - very easy to talk to and super-nice. His wife manages the clinic and she helps make the logistics of scheduling and paying very easy and pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. Bunkers - and in fact, I have referred others who report being very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Wonderful from beginning to end. I was not a believer in chiropractic care but he made a believer out of me. Caring, knowledgable, thoughtful, etc. HIGHLY recommended!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Paul J. Bunkers's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1993)

Pacificare