Ratings for Dr. Chris C. Mason

My husband has been going to Dr. Mason for years. He is fabulous! Very knowledgeable and down to earth person. Some doctors could take a lesson from him. Grateful to have him for our doctor!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I've worked with Dr. Mason's patients in the recovery room where he does surgery. His patients rave about how good he is. Many of his patients have had surgery on both feet and they can't say enough good things about him and their surgery results.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Had an ankle ligament surgery on both ankles within a year it's been 2 years since then and now I cannot even see the scars anymore. Dr. Mason did an incredible job. My ankles feel better than ever and I've never had a nicer doctor. Thank you Dr. Mason! You're the Best!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I have been with Dr. Mason over 10 years and have been happy. Always listens to my concerns and does extreme measures as a last resort. He even treats my mother and I recommend him to anyone with foot issues

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I have been seeing doc Mason since I was 17, I am 41 now. He has treated both of my ankles for injuries and had done a couple surgeries. He also has treated my mom, he is like family. His staff is also wonderful and very courtious. Doc Mason always treats me with compassion and trys everything possible before recommending any type of surgery. If you want a doctor to listen and to explain things on your level Doc Mason is the one. He is so careful and always greets you with that warm wonderful smile and his staff is also very friendly. I would recommend anyone to see him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I was having intense pain in my left foot. After asking around Dr Mason's name came up every time. I was able to book a new patient appointment for the same week, and was treated wonderfully by the staff. He xrayed my foot and diagnosed severe arthritis,(due to a traumatic injury to my other leg, I had been putting undue stress on that left foot). He successfully treated me. He was knowledgeable, courteous, and explained everything in detail. I have since recommended him to many people, who are all happy with the their experience. I gave only 4 stars for punctuality because one time there must have been an emergency because I all of us were left waiting for 2 hours! That was my first visit, and he was so good I went back again and again, and never had to wait more than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Mason has been my podiatrist since the late 1980's. He is always on spot with his diagnosis and tells it to me as gently as possible when the news is not good. There are no recommendations of unnecessary tests or treatments. His personality is very warm and friendly and he always spends the right amount of time with me. I know he truly cares about his patients. The staff is equally courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Mason and his staff are total professionals. I have complete confidence in whatever Dr. Mason suggests to treat my foot. If Dr. Mason practiced any other specialty of medicine , he would be my go to doctor for it as well. Highly recommend .

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Professional, punctual, pleasant, brilliant. Staff and Dr. Christopher Mason rock I highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Dr. Mason did what 2 other doctors didn't do and probably saved my foot. He and his staff are amazing. He truly cares about his patients and really listens without judgement.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Chris C. Mason's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Oxford