Ratings for Dr. Joseph Shull

Dr. Shull is a great doctor. We have seen him many times and he is very helpful and caring doctor. He will take time to listen to you and your concerns and shows a great compasion for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I have seen Dr. Shull a few times and I feel very secure about the care I received. He is very polite and respectful. He listed to my concerns which were difficult to diagnose as they were not straightforward symptoms of any one health problem. I have never felt rushed during my appointments, he has a sense of humor and even though he is a very young doctor he really knows when tests or referrals are needed and does not rush right into ordering test after test. I am please so far and plan on seeing him as my family doctor for future appointments.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Was a total waist of time, felt he did not want to treat anything but the normal illness nothing to difficult.. did not listen you..did not want you participating in your own care..

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Joseph Shull's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Grand Blanc, MI