Ratings for Dr. Thuan V. Pham

Horrible experience! Would have considered bringing a lawsuit if I knew how and wasn't so sick at the time. Stayed with him less than a month. Felt worse and worse but he would say "let's try this, can't do any harm" and that's all he would do. he and his assistant were rude, They finally told me to see a psychiatrist. Went to another doctor and he ultimately found the problem (took awhile because Dr, Pham's office would not release my medical records) and it turned out to be "poisoning" (new doctor said I looked "toxic", I could tell I was beginning to get a grayish color ) caused by the nedication Dr. Pham had prescribed. Only thing good was that he akways had a lot of vacancies and it was easy to get an appointment quickly - that should have told me something!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Poor bedside manner. First appointment he told me that I might consider a Free Clinic for my medication because he wasn't willing to consider a generic alternative to what he wanted to prescribe.He also 'dis'd' my previous physician (at the same clinic....she quit) saying that she didn't see me enough for my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

This guy is awesome. Does more than people see. Very smart and professional. Will listen and if possible, consider other diagnosis as a possibility.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Went to Dr. Pham for a while with terrible unrelenting pain. He would sit there and listen to me. If I had any ideas he was more than willing to go along and see if that "might" be it. He is the kind of doctor you want if you just have simple problems like strep throat or minor problems. He will it and listen but the clinical skills just don't seem to be there. He wasn't a problem solver. I have since changed physicians.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Pham is a great listener. He took the time to understand what I was asking and answer all my questions. In addition to myself, I also took my 3 year old son who is terrified of doctors to see Dr. Pham. Dr. Pham was patient and gentle. He is a fantastic family Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Thuan V. Pham's Credentials

• German

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)