Ratings for Dr. Christin A. Field

5.0 star rating 7/19/2013 This is my second pregnancy and I switched to Dr. Field due to relocation. I have been seeing Dr. Field for 5 months. The staffs are responsive, great and friendly and Dr. Field really cares her patients and returns calls really fast. She is always there on time unless there was an emergency which is expected. She stays in touch with the staffs and let us know promptly if she can be back shortly or we should reschedule it. As she limits to 10 deliveries per month when she accepts new patients, she can remember not only the patience's names but the details as well. That is really comforting to an expectant mom!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Field is a very good doctor. She is easy to talk with, answers all questions, and professional. Office staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I had switched doctors and gave her a shot. I did not know anything about her. I am SO happy I did. She is seriously a wonderful OBGYN. She spends the time with you, makes you feel comfortable. You don’t feel rushed, and she really makes you and your concerns feel valid. She’s seriously great! I would HIGHLY recommend her! The only thing I found that I can critique is that you need to make your appointment way in advance, as she doesn’t book too many (for individual care) so call ahead! But once you’ve got an appointment it’s great. The only time I had to be rescheduled was when she was giving birth to a client and the promptly had me come in a few days later and it was a non-issue.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Field is the BEST!!! She has great bedside manners and takes her time with each patient. She is very supportive of natural birth and is VERY patient when in the delivery room. I saw her with my first pregnancy, a stillborn, as well as my second pregnancy; she is so caring and understanding. She always took time to calm my fears/worries. She is thorough, taking time to call me to discuss any lab results in the evening. She will even want to chat when you run into her at Trader Joe's :) I would recommend to her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Christin Field is a great OB/GYN. She is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. She answers any questions and makes you feel very comfortable. Her office is very nice and the staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

One of the best doctors I have seen in this specialty. She is very helpful, sincere and takes time with you. She will call you in the evening to talk about your results. Makes you feel like she really cares about you as a patient and as a person. Very smart and very detailed about any condition you have. Very highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Christin A. Field's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

GHI