Ratings for Dr. Robert Cram

His practice was purchased by a new graduate in September 2012, who immediately asked Dr. Cram to leave the practice, so Dr. Cram "retired" in October 2012.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Cram wanted to remove teeth in order to make room to pull other teeth down to their proper position. A second opinion told us that removal was old fashioned and out of date. Needless to say we've left Cram in our dust...there IS better out there.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

after my daughter spent 14 months with braces on from a reg dentist and being told the day she got them off she got told that she would have to go see a real orthodontics ??? after the time and money spent we were not very happy, we went to go see Dr Cram from hearing such great things about him we went to him he and the staff were so understanding of our ( specially my daughter who had to go through all the braces over again! My daughter already has a beautiful smile and everything is done so professional! Thanks Dr Cram and staff!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

In a word..."egotistical". Go, but only if he dismounts from that rather high steed he chooses to place himself on. Too bad his vast knowledge clashes with his overbearing ego.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Very happy with the work done on my child. Dr. and staff are very knowledgeable. They always took us on time too. And you should see my boy smile now!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

This is a very informative and friendly office. It is nice to go to a "orthodontist" who is current with all the latest treatment.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

I would not recommend Dr. Cram. Myself and my two brothers all underwent treatment under Dr. Cram. He told each of us separately that we had the "absolute worst bite" he's ever seen and cited that without ortho work our central incisors would fall out by the time we were in our 20s. I found that a bit hard to swallow. Following completion of our treatment and big $$$$ later he would not follow up with consultations with my new dentist in SK. He seems all about the $ and once that part of it is over he'd rather not have anything to do with the patient.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

I went to see Dr. Cram for an estimate of work needing to be done on my teeth and its cost. He told me I would need surgery to have my jaw broken, teflon pins inserted, braces be worn for a couple of years, and all of my teeth crowned. No written estimate of costs was provided. Thankfully, I sought out more opinions and ended up seeing an orthodontist in Edmonton (one with a very good reputation) who told me that my dental problems could be solved without surgery and trauma. Sure enough, 15 months of wearing braces was enough, and my new orthodontist recommended that I have the restorative work done by a qualified prosthedontist, which I did. (Again, one out of Edmonton) I am so glad that I sought out other opinions and that I didn't take Dr. Cram's opinion as an authoritative one.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Excellent orthodontist. The doctor and staff are up-to-date on current techniques. The timeline he laid out for my daughter was realistic and was met successfully. Dr. Cram and staff are quiet and do not converse unnecessarily; however, when I needed more information or explanations, they provided it to me in a professional manner. I wish I had known about him several years ago when my son needed orthodontic work.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008