Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Morrow

Recently My husband had a heart attack and was rushed to Bay Medical. He was left for 3 days with little to no information. Finally the third day Dr Morrow came in to say they were sending him home and his staff would be calling him to set an appointment. no call ever came. We called them to set an appointment and they gave no information. We contacted our insurance provider and sent them the paperwork to get our short term disability started. Our claim was denied because the rude secretary advised them my husband had been cleared to go back to work just 4 days after he was released from the hospital. We were never told that. We were never told anyththing. When he asked her that she was rude and condesending and they refuse to correct this error. Who goes back to work without ever seeing a dr. This is absurd. So he is now going back to work without a release and completely stressed out after a heart attack. THank you Dr. Morrow and his staff! DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE>

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

He has treated my elderly mother on several occassions and he was wonderful. Very knowledgable and caring.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

He figured out what my problem was right away and explained it to me so I could understand. Got treatment right away. Feel much better.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Michael F. Morrow's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1997)