Ratings for Dr. Sheree Chapell

Dr. CHAPELL is a very caring ND with a wide range of expertise. I have been helped many times with thyroid problems, weight loss and emotional guidance. I highly recommend Dr. CHAPELL.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Chapell is a very caring and highly qualified naturopath I have been a patient with her for many years and she has helped me more than my medical doctor with many health issues especially thyroid and weight gain. She is a good listener and provides a clear, concise step-by-step plan to help me become healthier and achieve my goal. I highly recommend Dr. Chapell.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

PLEASE save your money. Had a consultation. She asked me what I had tried for my issue, then said "well keep doing that." Gee thanks..no advice or insight. Again, what a waste of money.

Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Chapell is professional, kind, interested and intelligent. She is very responsive the couple of times I have needed advice very quickly. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Wonderful naturopath - kind, perceptive, comforting, healing.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Excellent ND. She is kind, intelligent and interested. I have been her patient for years and have sent many friends who have similar compliments for her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Sharee is an ND not an MD but is the most helpful physician (MD or MD)I have ever had. Very knowedable and always upgrading. Balanced, wholistic health at its best. This doctor just seems to get what I need whether I know or not.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007