Ratings for Dr. Martin Green

I feel like another swipe of the health care system instead of a person with Doctor Green he doesn't listen to the answer of the questions he ask, he interrupts you. To be fair I think our personalities don't mix and had Doctor Gollab that left for Toronto that would break things down took the time explain and listen to the answers after asking me questions. ..

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Martin Green is very abrupt, he doesn't read your file prior to appointment, so half of your appointment is repeating your heart health problem. His staff give inaccurate information. The punctuality was right on time, it would good for him and staff to remember you are a patient with heart issues they are the experts to have the correct information so that you have confidence in their abilities and that they are provided you with the best care.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

No nonsense explanations; very knowledgeable; takes his time; I'm lucky to have had the opportunity to be recommended to him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Excellent caring doctor who spends the time to listen to and explain issues. I was followed by him for 8 years, always pleasant and helped me understand my problems without rushing.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

I've been followed by this doctor for over two years now. Anytime I felt uneasy it wasn't difficult to meet with him. My first encounter with him was a little cold but then I realized he's a no BS doctor and extreemly busy, and at a teaching hospital to boot. He is only interested in the heart anything else, tell your family doctor. I have the upmost respect for him and his staff. I have only dealt with "G" at his office and she is a pleasure to deal with. I'm am lucky to have fallen as his patient and Ottawa is especially lucky to have him here.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

This doctor is a really nice person, an very professional I met him 2 times and he have my complete confidence for my futur operation. I'm really happy to meet him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009