Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Wolpa

I had a bad experience here. He did a minor ingrown toenail surgery and my toe started to hemorrage at home and there was no one on call in his office in the middle of the afternoon. I had to go to another podiatrist that I found myself. I was told later that he had gone to a certain important podiatry conference, but according to the subsequent podiatrist I went to the conference didn't start until a day later. Furthermore, my feeling is that this doctor would rather be in the chocolate-making business. He spent most of the time talking about his side business of making chocolate and insisted I try a sample, etc. Really, really weird.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I went for a 2nd opinion for a broken fibula. My pain level was low but wearing the "black boot" caused more pain and bruises on the sides of my leg. The doctor did not seem to care about this discomfort or offer any alternative options for support while the bone heals.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Mark E. Wolpa's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Workers Comp