Ratings for Dr. Jack Bruder

He just wants your money.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Scheduled a 11:15 appointment with Dr. Bruder. At 12:25 I told the receptionist I had a business meeting to attend and asked for a refund of my co-pay. They were apologetic and refunded it promptly. I was not about to ask those who were expecting me to show for a 1:00 pm meeting to sit around and wait for me to eventually show up!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

had a great experiance with dr bruder i had a problem that i didnt even think that it was a problem but he discovered it and since i wasnt in the area he toled me to rush to an emergancy room and they helped me out there and literally saved my life but i would not know of it if not for dr brudere if u have any sort of broblem GO SEE DR BRUDER HE CAN CHANGE YOUR HEALTH LIFE

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

No bedside manner whatsoever. He didn't make me feel very comfortable as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

wait times is at least 3-4 hours, which is really ridiculous! They always overbook their patients. However, the staff is extremely patient and helpful. Dr made me go back for every test result which I have to pay for every time...sometimes I feel they just want my money!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Jack Bruder's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1982)

Oxford