Ratings for Dr. Brian Coder

Dr. Coder is a very nice person, but he brushed me off on an ongoing health issue, that can not be ignored. He kept responding with "I just don't know" and "Maybe it's your age" (I was 24 at the time...synptoms suffered were not common in my age bracket). He just didn't seem to help me, and it felt like he couldn't wait to get me out of his office. He is horrible with follow up and returning calls. He said multiple times, he would check up on this and that for me and get back to me, but never did. I also had to wait over a month just to hear blood test results. He will try to get as much money out of you as possible by making you come in for ridiculous reasons. He maks my husband come in after his yearly blood work checkups just to tell him that he is in perfect health-this could br done via phone. His nurse is the most unpleasant woman to speak to; she's very condescending and irritable: If you need a doctor that will work with you and be persistent, you might want to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

He was spacey. In mid-sentence walked out to get me a stool and did not return, leaving my file out and his pen there. I looked for him. After 30 more min. of waiting I asked where he was? No one knew. He came back & was angry that I asked where he went and called me a "****y drug addict". I had gone to have a spot on my face looked at which might be cancerous and not once asked for any prescriptions of any sort. At the beginning I told him his drug chart was extremely outdated and I did not take those Rxs any longer, I saw a pain spec. and it needed to be updated. Yet, several times I had to keep repeating to him I don't take those, we need to update the list, I go to a pain spec. Again, he was so spacey.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Brian is a wonderful, caring Dr. who loves kids! He remebers and ask about the family when we visit. He has good bedside manners and gives ample time to his patients. I do recommend him and actually have recommended him to family.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

dr brian coder is the best doctor i have ever seen - he cares for you so well that you almost want to be sick. he is extremely thorough, great bedside manner, and he stays VERY CURRENT with the changes in medicine. He is just a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Several prescription refills required a week or more to process through his office. I do not blame the doctor as much as I blame the staff. After one aurgument with his nurse I find out a month later I am no longer a patient.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

It's great to have a good Doctor, hard to find these days! He wonderful with children and so down to earth! Would definately reccomend him 100%!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

very nice, funny but caring. he cares you as a whole person. good friend especially when you need somebody to talk to. LOVES KIDS!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

He's a great doctor. We use him for our entire family. His PA is great too.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

very good doctor. and very helpful and understandable.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2006

GOOD LUCK GETTING ANYTHING OUT OF THIS DR.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

Dr. Brian Coder's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company