Dr. Anuj Pall MD, PhD, FISD (USA)

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anuj Pall MD, PhD, FISD (USA)

I m feeling miraculous change in my skin . My all problems are resolved here . Thank you Dr. Anuj Pall and all helping staff

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Anuj Pall as a dermatologist you can trust. His clinic is really nice and he is very patient, kind and easy to talk to. I have been to many dermatologists in my life, having the type of skin that is extremely sensitive and breaks out easily. Dr. Pall is ethical, professional and extremely bright. He is also a skilled dermatological surgeon, so if you need anything taken off, he is the doc for you. My friend got the best result after mole removal. His clinic contains many fancy gadgets for laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation, and anything else you need for better, younger skin. Having been to his clinic several times, I feel comfortable with him and his staff, and so will you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Pall is fantastic. The cosmetic treatments I've had done have been very effective and the price was quite reasonable. I think this is great because it makes treatments available to most people and helps them feel and look their best. Again, I highly recommend this practice and agree with other reviewers that this definitely is the "face maintenance" place!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr pall fixed my long term hair fall problem. He will give you very sincere advise. Best in Delhi n Gurgaon.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Getting brilliant results after skin tightening of face in a totally non surgical way. I was so scared of injections and surgery. Extremely delighted!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Pall is the best out of the best. He delivers what he promises. He has proved to be a magician for my skin.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

My Experience at la skinovita was comendable. I was soo dam worried for my long time fungal problem, but Dr Paul has been so kind to me , turned to be an angel for making me recover my problem.. thanks to Dr. Paul and my husband for being so supportive all the time....No doubt, this is the best place for ur skin treatment....

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Never ever imagined so wonderful results after hair transplant. Must visit Dr. Anuj Pall clinic for transplant of hair. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Pall is very competent and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I like the way he handle the patient n explain very well about which treatment he was doing on patient i love it he is very great doc with great experience n many chnge notice in my skin i love it

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Anuj Pall MD, PhD, FISD (USA)'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anuj Pall in the best Dermatologistin Gurgaon. Dr.Pall completed his residency in Dermatology at the Government Medical College & Hospital, Punjab. Furthermore, he completed his PhD from Trinity college, Seychelles. He went on to complete a dual fellowship at the prestigious Boston University, Massachusetts & Monalisa Dermatology Center, Dallas, Texas. He was also awarded National laser Certification by Aesthetic Medical Institute, California. He was among a handful of Dermatologist worldwide to have been awarded a coveted International Society of Dermatologists Fellowship and Scholarship. He has published extensively in the medical literature and lectured at numerous National & International meetings. He has been invited as an expert trainer on lasers & botulinum toxin & Dermal fillers at many Zonal and National IADVL Conferences.He is currently working as Director, La Skinnovita Dermatology, Laser & Hair Center, Gurgaon. La Skinnovita is one of the pioneer centres in Gurgaon having all the latest lasers and Hair Transplant facilities.

• English

• ICD Scholarship Award at Beijing, China
  • Rising Star Scholarship Award by World Congress of Dermatology at Van cover, Canada
  • International Young Dermatologist Award, Dresden, Germany
  • Rashtriya Gaurav Arward by India International Friendship Society, New Delhi, India
  • Imrich Sarkany Award by European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology¬†at Bucharest, Romania
  • WCD Scholarship Award at Buenos Aires, Argentina