Ratings for Dr. Bradford A. Woodworth

As far as I'am concerned he is the best surgeon I have ever had. I had a CSFL where spinal fluid was coming out of my nose. I felt very comfortable with him and his team, even though it was a serious surgery . Everyone one treated me like I was the only patient they had to take care of. Dr. Woodworth is down to earth kinda guy he explained everything so you could understand what he was going to do. I didn't even need pain meds after the surgery just Tylenol. I would definitely use him again if I needed to.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Very compasionate about his patients care and concerned about the correct treatment plan for the patient.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I have seen about 15 doctors in the last 5 years, mostly due to pain symptoms caused by my rare bone tumor, fibrous dysplasia of the skull. I would have many choice negative words to say about many of them. Not this guy! I must say that Dr. Brad Woodworth is a STELLAR example of everything one could hope for in a competent physician. He is very professional, friendly, cheerful and explains things very well. This guy really turned the tide for me in the course of my disease.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Bradford A. Woodworth's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

UnitedHealthcare