Ratings for Dr. Arthur E. Tarantino

I found Dr. Tarantino to be very friendly, engaging and informative. I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Always there to help me and to ensure that I was OK after he performed kidney operation at Hartford Hospital..spells things out clearly and makes sure that I undertood procedures

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

came to my vasectomy in a filthy lab coat and tried to convince me that it was ok because the coat was clean. I told him to get scrubs on before I would let him near me. He whined a little but changed- then came back in the same gloves - I asked him to follow sterile procedures or we were done and I'd report him to the insurer as well as the medical board. Staff is the usual bored and could care less doctors office attitude at all locations.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

When he made a careless and easily reversible mistake, rather than fixing it, he lied, attempted to cover-up by ordering an unnecessary and risky test (that required the administration of many enemas in preparation--all of which had to be done on Christmas Day for the test scheduled on the following day)and refused to provide the standard treatment to reverse the problem he caused. He may have adequate skill and knowledge but he lacks integrity and honesty.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Arthur E. Tarantino's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1983)