Ratings for Dr. Natalie Abbott

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Excellent dentist. First class treatment by professional and personable staff. Wonderful laughter and positive vibe in the office that is very therapeutic. And yes I would walk a long way on broken glass in my bare feet to get to her office!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

I have been a patient of Doctor Abbott for many years. I give her all the credit for encouraging me to maintain my teeth in great condition. She is the only dentist I know who makes me feel welcomed and valued, not only as a patient but as a person. Doctor's Abbott's clinic if full of great vibes and excellent staff. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to be in good hands and have a happy smile. Thanks doctor Abbott! - and by the way, your laugh is so contagious and out of this world :) Raul M.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Abbott for a long time now. She is a top notch dentist with a world class staff and practice.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Amazing place to feel like home. Any issues , concern or inquiry they are there to assist you . They make you feel comfortable &actually care about youre teeths but also about you. thank you for & Keep up the great work ladies !! Danielle M.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I normally don't share my experiences on these types of sites, but I believe it would be a disservice to the community to not explain how amazing Dr. Abbott is. Her skill, personality, and staff are beyond professional. The office is filled with laughter (really, it is!) and her genuine care for her patients is evident in everything she says and does. If only others in the medical field were like her.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr. Abbott is the best dentist I've ever been to. She makes all her clients feel relaxed and at ease with what she is doing by explaining procedures, conditions and different options. When emergency dental care is needed, she goes above and beyond the call of duty to accommodate and get the issue fixed and even follows up with you to make sure the healing process is going as it should. Her staff are excellent at helping sort out insurance issues and booking appointments. I've said before that even if I had to move across the country, I'd still come back to Dr. Abbott's office for my dental care.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

The staff and Dr. Abbott are allways helpfull. I have had Dr. Abbott as my dentist for over 15 years and wouldn't have anyone else my dentist ever. I would drive a 100 KM to see her. They all go out of the way to help!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Great Dentist! Natalie is amazing; warm, helpful personable and fun. She also does great work.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

I have been going to this clinic for years. I actually don't like going to the dentist at all. Dr. Abbott and her staff make the experience very good, they are very friendly and Natalie is super gentle and caring. I would recommned this clinic 100%.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012