Dr. Patrick McKenna

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patrick McKenna

Dr McKenna is amazing. After over 10 years of pain he was able to find the root cause and after 4 sessions I am pain free and able to move freely.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Came in with a neck problem. Could barely turn my head. Turns out it was actually from an old tailbone injury. 3 sessions and had 100 percent mobility. I had always been nervous about going to see a chiropractor, and now I look forward to it.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

was seeing another Dr well known in the city who did the same old same old. Two appointments with Dr Mckenna and I was able to move my knees and back. Tailbone needed an adjustment...I have nothing but good things to say about Dr McKenna he's our family and friends Chiropractor now. Small family operated business your more than a 7min walk in walk out

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

My whole family see Dr. McKenna for years! Very good at his craft.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. McKenna has virtually changed my life! He found and fixed my problems with ease.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

We have been patients of Dr. McKenna for many years. He is knowledgable, compassionate and very effective in his treatments. Staff is excellent as well. We are more than satisfied with our care under Dr.McKenna.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

So knowlegable and I always feel like I'm in good hands.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Very knowledgeable. I have a rare condition, which requires specific care. Not only is he excellent at providing that care, he's also worked hard to reverse the work of previous practitioners who had caused damage. I haven't felt this good in years.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I've been to many chiros in my life and Dr. McKenna is absolutely one of the best. Cannot recommend enough!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have seen Dr. McKenna for a number of years. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Patrick McKenna's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. McKenna has maintained a general family practice since 1994. He has completed a B.Sc. (Biological Sciences ), D.C. (Doctor of Chiropractic ), M.Sc. Chiropractic Pediatrics , and Certification in Acupuncture and Meridian Therapy. He cares for patients of all ages, with a special interest in treating children.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1994)
  • University of Windsor (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company