Dr. Patrick McKenna

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Patrick McKenna

Dr. Patrick McKenna's Ratings

Dr. McKenna is the most knowledgeable chiropractor I have ever met. He is incredibly skilled, and gave me undoubtedly the best treatment I have ever had. He performs a very thorough assessment and gives treatments that are very specific to your condition. He has a high level of care for his patients and is extremely courteous and professional. His staff are also amazing. I can't speak highly enough of Dr. McKenna!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I have been to a lot of chiropractors in Edmonton and am very happy to say I found Dr.McKenna he's a very genuine person with more knowledge that anyone I have previously met after approximately 6 treatments most of my major issues were resolved Thank You Dr.McKenna

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I am a Nurse and was very skeptical of chiropractic treatment. I have been living with daily headaches, back pain and tension in my shoulders I normalized after 5-8 years of having it. Using Tylenol/advil every day or 2 had my pretty desperate for help. I went to my family doctor, massage, cranial sacral therapy.. You nAme it. I was treated 1 week ago by dr McKenna and left wowed at his knowledge and ability to ease my mind that my pain will go away. 2 adjustments and I'm headache and pain free!!!! Amazing! I will recommend him to anyone looking for help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Very happy leaving his office. He seemed very knowledgeable and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Patrick Mckenna saved my back. I literally crawled in and walked out. I was a skeptical person going in to see a chiropracter and left convinved! I should have been seeing one at the onset of pain instead of waiting so long. If you are in pain, what are you waiting for. regards,Sean Watt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Seen many chiropractors over the years and first started seeing Dr McKenna about 14 years ago. I no longer live in the area but drive 30 minutes to see him as I can't bear the thought of seeing anyone else! Very helpful with a multitude of things over the years. Things that doctors would blow off or tell me to lay in bed for a few months and "get over it".... Dr McKenna would find a solution that actually made sense! He is very knowledgeable about everything, not just the spine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Best doctor I have ever seen. He is extremely though with everything. He told me to get my daughter checked for celiac and was bang on. Now that I am having some neurological problems he really took the time to check me out. His wife and daughter are so polite, the whole family makes it such a pleasant place to go. Very child friendly as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Not only is he an amazing Chiropractor, he's friendly, informative, and is able to advise on a myriad of health issues. Not all chiropractors are created equal. Do yourself a favour and only see him. Also, the office is friendly and charming. The run mostly on time :D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

I have been a patient for 10 years and he is such a knowledgeable, kind doctor. He keeps up with the latest in the medical field and trust his work 110%.Have referred him many times and continue to see him even though I have moved to Sherwood Park. Very caring office always willing to help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

I love Dr.McKenna! I went for my first appointment today and he literally is the best doctor that I have ever visited in my life. He spent over an hour with me to help me with not only my spine but my overall health! He is going to helo me quit smoking and showed me a great website to educate me on how to obtain a healthy lifestyle. He is very sincere and really wants to help his patients. He is very funny as well and knowledable, and he makes you feel really comfortable. I never post comments ever on the website, but I felt like I had to because I was so impressed by him. I felt that he cared so much about me that I almost shed some tears in the room, thats how amazing he is. Please go see him if he want to improve you're health and lifestyle, I cant wait to see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237311].votes_count ]]