Ratings for Dr. Patrick McKenna

He is the best chiropractor I have had. He is knowledgeable, friendly and takes time to answer questions.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

What real healthcare is about! Great communication skills and a wide array of knowledge in health! I have not had to go back for an adjustment for a while now and that should tell you he is a great doctor :)

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr McKenna was quite honestly one of the best health care professionals I've ever seen. I'll always be thankful for having had such good help, made a world of difference.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Ok guys lets me share my experience with Dr Patrick. It happened to me 4 months ago when i started getting back pain. It got to a point where it was so bad that I couldn't walk for more than 10 mins. I went to the doctor who referred me for an MRI and said its a very common problem and I shouldnt worry about it. Due to the pain I started looking for alternate options. I read the reviews of people about chiropractor and physiotherapist and it made me really scared that chiropractors can actually make my problem severe so at that point i started going to physio. I took 7 - 10 sessions of physiotherapy which helped in reducing the pain but it did not go away. after I stopped going to physiotharapy and showed a bit laziness the pain got severe again. This time I felt some numbness on my left side too. The pain eventually was increasing and i was having difficult times sitting in my office chair. At that point I went again to another doctor. It turned out that the doctor himself had a disc problem and he said there is no solution to this problem and I just have to live with it. This was not acceptable for me because my pain was 24 hrs and was just disturbing my daily life. At that point I just made a decision that I will go to a chiropractor and prepared my mind that things can go worse. In my first appointment with doc Patrick, he spent a good time explaining how the backbone vertebrae works. I told him that I am a Mechanical Engineer and he explained body mechanics as just like a machine works. I even told him that I am really scared of chiropractors and he said that I will not regret my decision going to him. After the first two appointments my numbness started reducing. Dr. Patrick just got magic in his hand. The way he manipulated the joints, the strength of my joints got better and better. Its been almost a month now. My pain has almost gone away and numbness has disappeared. In the morning when I use to wake up, I would feel like my body is jammed. That feeling has gone away and I can just wake up like a normal human being. I am really happy about my decision going to DR. Patrick. He just brought my life back to normal. For anybody who is reading this review and battling whether he/she should go to a chiropractor, give it a chance and I bet you wont regret it.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I feel as though Dr McKenna would make an excellent doctor for anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr McKenna was the first Chiropractor I ever visited. I will happily go back again. HE is very open and honest. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking treatment.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Only chiropractor I would ever go to. Not only professional, but can always help you find the answer.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

By far the best in his field who treats very carefully and has a fantastic attitude as well as diagnostic ability!

Submitted August 25, 2016

Best Chiropractor I have had by far. He is extremely knowledgeable about his work and practice.He is very friendly and genuine. Thank you, Dr. McKenna

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Today was the first time in over ten years that I went to a Chiropractor and am I ever glad I picked Dr. McKenna's office. I was able to get in right away and had a fantastic, informative initial consultation and treatment. Dr. McKenna, his daughter at the reception desk (and his beautiful granddaughter) were wonderful. It truly was an amazing experience and I would recommend his practice to anyone who is looking for a Chiropractor in Edmonton!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Patrick McKenna's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. McKenna has maintained a general family practice since 1994. He has completed a B.Sc. (Biological Sciences ), D.C. (Doctor of Chiropractic ), M.Sc. Chiropractic Pediatrics , and Certification in Acupuncture and Meridian Therapy. He cares for patients of all ages, with a special interest in treating children.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1994)
  • University of Windsor (Grad. 1997)

HIP