Dr. Patrick McKenna

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patrick McKenna

Dr Mckenna is an absolute wizard and works his magic like no other. I have tried other chiropractors in the past and they left a sour taste in my mouth. it is clear he is passionate about what he does and i have recommended many friends and colleagues to him and they all say the same thing - he is a wizard. incredibly knowledgeable and patient. truly listens and tries to understand and help you.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

McKenna is one of the best chiropractor in Edmonton. He does his work not for money but as a service. Its really worth paying him for the service

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

After having seen many practitioners of various disciplines (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, osteopath, reflexologist, acupuncturist) over the last 6 years, I was reluctant to go see another chiropractor. Yet, what was diagnosed as a rotator cuff injury by my GP over 6 years ago, was still bothering me, causing limited mobility and flexibility, and a lot of pain. After having read beautiful reviews about Dr. McKenna on ratemds.com, I booked an appointment to get his opinion. During the initial 1 hour assessment, he was very thorough, compassionate, explaining every step of the way, actively listening and testing my reflexes and strength in order to get to the root cause of the problem. I was impressed when he told me that after completing his Master's in Pediatrics a few years ago, he started employing an out-of-the-box approach. Since kids are not able to describe in detail where the problem lies, he learned to perform more neurological tests, and functional muscle and joint tests, in order to get to the root cause. This approach helped him in treating his adult clients. He was thus able to shatter the misdiagnosis of rotator cuff injury I had previously received, to compressed ribs due to overhead lifting. After 3 precise manipulations, I had full range of motion and strength again, and couldn't remember when was the last time I had felt this good. The $100 I paid for the initial assessment were the best $100 I had spent on my health, so worth it! I continued seeing Dr. McKenna, and now, after 10 more treatments, I feel everything is finally in place, and I no longer experience discomfort, so I can return to practicing sports again. His wife and daughter are wonderful at the reception, and I feel valued every time I come by. Thank you, Dr. McKenna!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Pat is incredible. Had a bad car acciddent and could not move my neck. I require neck mobility for my job and pat had me fixed up in no time. It is as if i never had the accident after seeing pat. Always friendly and knowledgeable. Very helpful and reliable. Best rates in the city and you can tell he actually cares about his patients. He is very gifted at fixing my whole family. You would be remissed if you did not go see him

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr McKenna is amazing. After over 10 years of pain he was able to find the root cause and after 4 sessions I am pain free and able to move freely.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Came in with a neck problem. Could barely turn my head. Turns out it was actually from an old tailbone injury. 3 sessions and had 100 percent mobility. I had always been nervous about going to see a chiropractor, and now I look forward to it.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

was seeing another Dr well known in the city who did the same old same old. Two appointments with Dr Mckenna and I was able to move my knees and back. Tailbone needed an adjustment...I have nothing but good things to say about Dr McKenna he's our family and friends Chiropractor now. Small family operated business your more than a 7min walk in walk out

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

My whole family see Dr. McKenna for years! Very good at his craft.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. McKenna has virtually changed my life! He found and fixed my problems with ease.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

We have been patients of Dr. McKenna for many years. He is knowledgable, compassionate and very effective in his treatments. Staff is excellent as well. We are more than satisfied with our care under Dr.McKenna.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Patrick McKenna's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. McKenna has maintained a general family practice since 1994. He has completed a B.Sc. (Biological Sciences ), D.C. (Doctor of Chiropractic ), M.Sc. Chiropractic Pediatrics , and Certification in Acupuncture and Meridian Therapy. He cares for patients of all ages, with a special interest in treating children.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1994)
  • University of Windsor (Grad. 1997)