Dr. Patrick McKenna

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Patrick McKenna

Dr. Patrick McKenna's Ratings

I was a true skeptic of chiropractic my entire life due to hearing bad experiences from friends and family. About 10 years ago I had injured one of my hamstrings. Over time, it healed but the pain moved over to my other leg. The original leg had long since healed but the second leg stayed hurting the past 6 years and was inexplicably getting worse. In addition, I was feeling more and more like my hips were becoming uneven. It got so bad that I was no longer able to lift that leg (or bend over) even to 90 degrees by Christmas 2014. I finally went to physiotherapy but it didn't help. However a chiro-like maneuver the PT did once on my hip made me consider chiro... I had nothing to lose. I researched practitioners in my city and decided upon Patrick McKenna. I am so pleased to say that within the first appointment he correctly diagnosed the cause and within the first handful of appointments, he had completely removed my 6-year hamstring pain. It turned out to be a slight misalignment in my lower back caused by repetitive impacts common in my sport. He is also patient with all my questions and always takes time to explain and demonstrate. I have since referred four other people and all have been very happy. I not only wish I had found him 6 years ago already, but my experiences makes me regret that I never considered becoming a chiropractor myself!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Dr. McKenna is the most knowledgeable chiropractor I have ever met. He is incredibly skilled, and gave me undoubtedly the best treatment I have ever had. He performs a very thorough assessment and gives treatments that are very specific to your condition. He has a high level of care for his patients and is extremely courteous and professional. His staff are also amazing. I can't speak highly enough of Dr. McKenna!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I have been to a lot of chiropractors in Edmonton and am very happy to say I found Dr.McKenna he's a very genuine person with more knowledge that anyone I have previously met after approximately 6 treatments most of my major issues were resolved Thank You Dr.McKenna

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I am a Nurse and was very skeptical of chiropractic treatment. I have been living with daily headaches, back pain and tension in my shoulders I normalized after 5-8 years of having it. Using Tylenol/advil every day or 2 had my pretty desperate for help. I went to my family doctor, massage, cranial sacral therapy.. You nAme it. I was treated 1 week ago by dr McKenna and left wowed at his knowledge and ability to ease my mind that my pain will go away. 2 adjustments and I'm headache and pain free!!!! Amazing! I will recommend him to anyone looking for help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Very happy leaving his office. He seemed very knowledgeable and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Patrick Mckenna saved my back. I literally crawled in and walked out. I was a skeptical person going in to see a chiropracter and left convinved! I should have been seeing one at the onset of pain instead of waiting so long. If you are in pain, what are you waiting for. regards,Sean Watt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Seen many chiropractors over the years and first started seeing Dr McKenna about 14 years ago. I no longer live in the area but drive 30 minutes to see him as I can't bear the thought of seeing anyone else! Very helpful with a multitude of things over the years. Things that doctors would blow off or tell me to lay in bed for a few months and "get over it".... Dr McKenna would find a solution that actually made sense! He is very knowledgeable about everything, not just the spine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Best doctor I have ever seen. He is extremely though with everything. He told me to get my daughter checked for celiac and was bang on. Now that I am having some neurological problems he really took the time to check me out. His wife and daughter are so polite, the whole family makes it such a pleasant place to go. Very child friendly as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Not only is he an amazing Chiropractor, he's friendly, informative, and is able to advise on a myriad of health issues. Not all chiropractors are created equal. Do yourself a favour and only see him. Also, the office is friendly and charming. The run mostly on time :D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

I have been a patient for 10 years and he is such a knowledgeable, kind doctor. He keeps up with the latest in the medical field and trust his work 110%.Have referred him many times and continue to see him even though I have moved to Sherwood Park. Very caring office always willing to help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237312].votes_count ]]