Ratings for Dr. Nellie Radomsky

Dr. Radomsky has been my doctor for 10 years and yes she would rather give you a kick in the pants than a prescription. She is brutally honest and would prefer you to help yourself by getting counselling or exercising than for her to give you a pill. However, when push comes to shove she will be in your corner. I will miss her when she retires this summer.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Radomsky diagnosed my mother with cancer. My mom had been going to her for many years. She ran the tests after months of ignoring pain complains by my mother. Before the test results came back she reassured my mother she did not have cancer. The cancer was caught in stage four and there was nothing medicine could do for her. I don't know her personally but I want to advise anyone who has a legitimate concern and is turned away by their doctor to seek a second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

She is great. If you can't handle the truth then she is not for you. I guess you go to your mother for sympathy and you go do the Dr. to be treated. I will miss her once she is not practising any longer.......

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Radomsky for 30 years and will be very sad to see her retire. I would recommend her to anyone. Her bedside manner is sometimes lacking but if you need to talk she will listen, If she is late is probably because someone needed a listening ear. Never had a problem! Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Radomsky for my whole life. I'm 23 and she was also the Dr that delivered me. Although she can seeam cold, she doens't beat around the bush. She will tell you how it is and give u a treatment. Anytime I have had a problem she will gladly see what she can do. When i had my physical we were very chatty and friendly, made the physical much easier!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Radomsky has been my doctor for 20 years (3 of my sisters as well) We all love her. She delivered both of my children. She is awesome!!! I dread the day she retires. My daughter gets along with her so well and she was really upset when we discussed by the time she has babies Dr. Radomsky will be retired ,my daughter joked to me that she would pick Dr. Radomsky up at the Seniors Lodge to go to the hospital with her to deliver the baby. She diagnosed a serious health problem for me a year and a half ago and showed genuine concern for me. Whenever I go to see her with one of the kids she always wants to know how I am doing as well. I would totally recommend her and for those that say that they don't like going to her please don't. She's very busy. Then those of us who have been seeing her for years because we want to can get an appointment faster.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Radomsky for almost 20 years, and she scares me to death. She's rude, inconsiderate, unapproachable and dismissive. When I was 38, and both of my sisters had recently been diagnosed with breast cancer, I asked whether the circumstances warranted a more aggressive approach to my screening...should I begin having mammograms, etc. She replied with a laugh, "well, if you get cancer before you're forty, you're going to die anyway." Excuse me??! She may know her stuff, but she needs to remember that she's dealing with real people.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr Radomsky has been my physician for approx. 10 years. She is not the one for you if you need to be caudeled, but if you want someone who knows her stuff, then I recommend her. Once, she was unsure of something and told me to come back after the weekend and she would do some research and have an answer for me then. She has a very dry sense of humor that may be misinterpreted as a coldness. I find her to be very thorough and will refer me if she feels I need someone with a more in depth base of knowledge. She has advocated for me on many occasions with insurance companies and employers. I have a chronic illness and am very thankful for the time she takes to do a holistic assessment everytime I go in to see her. She also keeps track of those pesky yearly visits we women need to have and will not let me get away without having one. I recommend her to anyone who wants a doctor that will get to the bottom of a difficult diagnosis and will tell it like it is.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

I've had mixed experiences with Dr. Radomsky. I've seen her inquiring about an ingrown toenail and wart removal, and her bedside manner was horrible in this instance. She had made it sound like that everything that was going on with my foot was my fault. Another time I went in to see her about a sprained thumb. I had to go in weekly for three weeks and all three times, I found her bedside manner to be better than the first time.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

She is a no nonsense dr however her bedside manner with my 11 yr old son was exceptional. She was the only dr to speak to him instead of me and took the time to explain things to him at his level. She is good and professional but will not coddle the patient. Ex if you are diabetic because you don't ecercise and are overweight don't expect sympathy. You will however, receive exceptional professional care.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008