Ratings for Dr. M. Shane Patterson

Yes he is touchy Doctor that's why u should take some one with you if u feel uncomfortable!!! The whole point of Osteopeadic Doctor is for them to feel and touch your muscles. I did feel pain and pressure after for a day, but I love my results and I am a very fit person and workout 5 times a week. After one visit my workouts are even better and I am seeing better results with my muscle tone. Thank you Doctor Patterson !!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. is great.. definitely needs to hire new staff. Brandy is helpful, Lisa is just rude and you never see a smile on her face. She always makes you feel like you are stupid and she will be the reason i will not be returning

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Awesome Dr of you have anxiety about drs.....very relaxing very knowledgable. Transfered to him because previous dr was a drug pusher. Found a dr for life

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

His assistant is rude and very unfriendly. Dr. Patterson is nice but never seems to really want to figure out what's wrong with you. No follow up at all.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Patterson has helped my son and friends with many back problems in minimal time. You are actually able to go back to everyday life without pain killers.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Back adjustments felt like he was rubbing up on me in a sexual nature. Creepy.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr doesn't wear gloves or wash hands never wears shoes or lab coat. Always wears jeans! Alone w female pt

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Office staff is rude and demeaning. All of my visits with Dr. P entailed a wait time in his reception room of over an hour with the exception of one visit. This occurred within a five year span of visits to him. My final visit to his office entailed a 1 ½ hour wait and when I finally saw him he came in the room with some woman (who he did not introduce) and they were both dressed unprofessionally. I have never witnessed Dr. P with shoes on. He did not examine me, even after I told him about some bad pain. He was in the room about 2-3 minutes with out performing ANY type of examination. I asked him for a prescription strength laxative and he said that "they" don't make prescription laxatives. He sent me to the pharmacy to purchase a $25.00 laxative. The pharmacist confirmed that prescription strength laxatives do exist. So, not only did I wait too long, I was not examined, I was lied to and treated unprofessionally all for over $100.00. Please don't waste your time.

Submitted February 13, 2014

I have been seeing him for 5 yrs. Awesome doc. He has kept me mobile. If not for him I would b. Cripple

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

The staff is rude, and it's very hard for me to get a refill there because the receptionist there often forgets. Dr. Patterson is funny, knowledgable and makes me feel comfortable while talking to him. The only thing that's weird is that he doesn't wear shoes around his office. Overall I like dr. Patterson, he should probably hire new staff though.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. M. Shane Patterson's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company