Ratings for Dr. Janice King

We love Dr. King and all her amazing staff. Wonderful people. Even when they talk to me and I can't answer! And Lori the receptionist is awesome, she is efficient, knowledgeable, helpful, focused on the task at hand, and very easier.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr King is the best dentist i have ever been to! She is gentle, funny and her staff are amazing. I have NEVER found Lori to be rude ever.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Excellent dentist, very skillful, wonderful staff including receptionist. Over the past 4 years I have been there dozens and dozens of times for myself and my family and "Lori" has always been very professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and busy. So I was sorry to see someone on this site had singled her out for a negative rating. I have had trouble with my insurance company too and no matter how many times I go back with extra requests, "Lori" is always pleasant, and helps in any way she can.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr Janice King is great but her receptionist, Lori has no personality and very rude. I am not sure why they would put her on the front desk answering the phone and talking to people.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr King,and her staff are Amazing, Funny and very uderstanding.thank you sue

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Amazing office! Dr.King and her staff are knowledgeable,funny,patient and the list goes on. Great doctor, great staff.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. King is an excellent and skilled dentist. Her practice is very busy but well staffed with positive, helpful, knowledgeable people.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

She is fantistic . Very understanding and alot of patience.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007