Ratings for Dr. Pamela L. Ojha

Dr. Pamela Ojha is no longer in practise according to her oofice and has not bee for approximately 1 year. This is as of June 27, 2013. Rated all '1's because I didn't see her.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

This is an extremely busy office. Front Desk Staff is not consistent with their service. They can be helpful or rude depending on the day. Dr. Ojha does the best she can. Her schedule is hectic. Not sure why this office over-books patients. I waited 90 minutes to see her one time, I had booked the appointment 3-months ago. She saw me for 5 minutes. I was upset. Also her regular nurse was off on that day & the substitute nurse she had was extremely nasty. I told Dr. Ojha about this on my next visit and she was apologetic. I still see Dr. Ojha because she has an open mind; is willing to prescribe compounded thyroid medication; tests & adjusts my hormone levels which my GYN is unable to do. She is the 4th Endocrinologist that I have seen in this town and is better than the other 3!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Ojha was able to help me when 3 other endocrinologists were baffled. She found a medication that would treat my condition so that I could live without constant life-threatening blood sugar crashes. When a hard to diagnose condition came her way, instead of stonewalling her patient as all too many doctors these days do, she hung in there with me, doing research outside of our appointments to find the cause of my problem. Once diagnosed, my problem seemed untreatable. Once again, Dr. Ojha researched my problem between my visits, tried different approaches, and ultimately came up with an almost unknown medication which now keeps my condition in check. I cannot recommend this caring, concerned, and intelligent doctor enough!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

I thought she was wonderful! She fit me in after a cancellation and spoke with me for a good long while. She really seems to understand my condition and re-assured me that she could help. I have already recommended her to a friend.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

I disagree with the other person on here, she always seems to take a lot of time when we go in, seems very thorough and pleasant. Looks into things way better than our last doc, especially in regards to diabetes and was willing to check other things as well.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Horrible. Clock watcher. Patient file contains lies. No bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Pamela L. Ojha's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med