Ratings for Dr. W. Lee Bailey

wonderful doctor, can'nt say much about staff. His service and helpfulness good, staff needs improvement. Punctuality is o.k. Knowledge is excellent.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

After going from cardiologist to cardiologist, to no avail, I finally went to Dr. Bailey - the first doctor who really listened to me and conducted the proper test to find my heart problem. I feel like he gave me back my health and quality of life. He also saved the life of my friend who had a far more serious problem than I did. I found nothing wrong with his bedside manner and I think he was brilliant in diagnosing my hidden problems.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

The worst bedside manner of any doctor that I have ever used....this poor man is broken. Staff is rude and much more interested in getting your insurance info than being kind or considerate.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

This doctor prescribed drugs but never checked. I almost had a heart attack and this doctor only told me "just take your medication". I had a blocked artery. I went to another cardiologist and he fixed me in 2 visits. Worst doctor I have had since I left Kaiser.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

The doctor never once asked me what I ate, if I exercised or my past history. He just looked at my latest blood test and started writing prescriptions. Horrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Chose Doctor based on education. Bad idea. Worst Dr/ office experience ever. Dr and staff, bedside manner awful. Sneezed in his hands! Just glad I was in a position to change.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. W. Lee Bailey's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1986)