Ratings for Dr. Maryam Zeineddin

Dr.Maryam is an amazing Doctor! Very fun and caring and great listener!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Maryam Zeineddin is amazing! I feel very fortunate to have her as my family doctor. Her personal tool box is filled with expert advice & knowledge, compassion & concern and inspiration! I appreciate that she does not sugar coat the facts. Maryam inspires me to make continuous improvements in my overall well being and meet my health goals. Definitely NOT a snob!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

She is a great Dr, very Friendly, knowlegable, she only prescribe medecine if she thinks it will help you and the benefits of that medecine for you is much higher than harm. Her staff are so freindly and always helpful.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. M. Zeineddin is an ANGEL sent from above. My son and myself are so blessed to have her as our Doctor ever since he was born.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

This doctor has treated my elderly mother with both intelligence and respect.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

She is a life saver. I was shocked to see the comment on her being snobby!! It’s totally unfair. She is professional, knowledgeable and takes her job very serious, at the same time she is sweet and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

LOVE HER!! She has been my doctor for years and I simply adore her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Diagnosis are usually correct when it comes to sports injuries, back pain esp. Sensible suggestions for common problems.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Fantastic doctor. Very friendly, helpful, kind, knowledgable, and full of positive energy. Dr. Zeineddin will refer should she believe something needs investigating. Absolutely love her and feel fortunate to have her as my doc!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Z is amazing. She has the utmost respect for all her patients. She is terrific with all ages and has an extremely caring and passionate approach. She listens to her patients and knows when and who to refer you to. Her connections with specialists is why I went to her initially. She also manages to stay on time farly well unlike others I have waited hours for. My family would literally be lost without her!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013