Ratings for Dr. Maryam Zeineddin

Not knowledgable at all, just tries to smile and create an atmosphere so patients feel comfortable! My whole family are physicians and so far none of her diagnosis have been correct! Do not recommend her in any case.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Wow, all I can say is that the care that Dr. Zeineddin provided to my Mother has been excellent. Above and beyond the call of duty. If you want a great doctor in West Vancouver, then Dr. Zeineddin is your best bet.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I met Dr Z as she was taking over Dr Alexander's practice. I feel so fortunate to have a caring GP who is not going to over-prescribe and who genuinely cares about my wellbeing as well as that of my family. She is compassionate & knowledgeable and we feel so fortunate to have her as our GP.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr.Maryam is an amazing Doctor! Very fun and caring and great listener!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Maryam Zeineddin is amazing! I feel very fortunate to have her as my family doctor. Her personal tool box is filled with expert advice & knowledge, compassion & concern and inspiration! I appreciate that she does not sugar coat the facts. Maryam inspires me to make continuous improvements in my overall well being and meet my health goals. Definitely NOT a snob!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

She is a great Dr, very Friendly, knowlegable, she only prescribe medecine if she thinks it will help you and the benefits of that medecine for you is much higher than harm. Her staff are so freindly and always helpful.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. M. Zeineddin is an ANGEL sent from above. My son and myself are so blessed to have her as our Doctor ever since he was born.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

This doctor has treated my elderly mother with both intelligence and respect.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

She is a life saver. I was shocked to see the comment on her being snobby!! It’s totally unfair. She is professional, knowledgeable and takes her job very serious, at the same time she is sweet and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

LOVE HER!! She has been my doctor for years and I simply adore her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016