Ratings for Dr. DANIEL T. McCall

Mississippi is lucky to have this doctor. Maybe some doctors will do things that make a patient just to help them feel better for a while whether it is helping or killing them. This is called assisted self treatment. I want a doctor who has studied in places like Colorado Springs Transplant center just to learn. He is kind, cordial, and respectful. The staff he shares with others say he is strict with them and easy on the patients. He saved my life when no other doctor in the state knew what hepatic diabetes was, Dr. McCall did. He is a wonder. Needing a transplant I have studied a lot. My friends call me doc. But I know what I don't know and want a doctor who knows what I don't know. The internet can be helpful but it is not a medical reference book. A lot of pharm companies present themselves as a helping weblink. They help alright, themselves. Dr. McCall helped me.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

I suffer from hypothyroidism and still had symptoms after taking Levothyroxin. Although I still felt sluggish and tired, this doctor said there was nothing he could do because my blood tests said I was ok. He wouldn't try Armour or other options I had researched. I went to an internal medicine doctor who tried me on a supplemental med that would help my body convert the Levothyroxin into what I needed, and I am feel normal again. McCall didn't take into account how I felt. He would only base his decisions on what the tests showed. I feel that is an unfortunate way to handle patients. I have heard some people have had success with him. Perhaps it's like visiting a casino: some days you win, some days you lose.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. DANIEL T. McCall's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company