Ratings for Dr. Smita Bijlani

Dr. Bijlani is wonderful! I went to see her for a hyperthyroid. She made me feel very comfortable. She was very friendly and kind. She was very thorough and genuinely concerned about what was going on with my situation. She asked alot of questions and wanted to make sure that she made the correct diagnosis. She gave me different options for continued testings and treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Bijlani!! (and I am very picky about doctors!)

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Bijlani has been my endocrinologist for nearly 8 years now and I couldn't be happier with her as my doctor. She has been treating my hypothyroidism and pcos during that time. She is the most caring, compassionate,knowledgeable, and patient doctor I have ever had! She really and truly cares about each and every patient. She never rushes through the exam, always asks you questions and takes time to listen to your questions as well. Also takes time to ask what is going on in your life to see how your mental health is as well, which I feel is very important and relates to all other aspects of your health. She is the best out there and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER! Also, her staff is always kind and never rude, which is extremely important as well.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Bijlani is an excellent endocrinologist. She is comprehensive in her understanding of your medical condition and thorough in her medical exam. Dr. Bijlani is not only extremely competent but is very caring and has excellent bed side manners. She helps you to take control of your life while dealing with diabetic issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Bijlani.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Bijlani treats both my husband and me. She is accessible, approachable, professional, organized, knowledgeable, practical and caring. Her staff is great, too.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

She is an amazing doctor. I have seen her for 6 years for my thyroid and she really listens and takes your input so your care plan fits your needs. Top notch doctor!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

The previous rating is simply not true. I have been going to Dr Bijlani for over 6 years and they perform a great job everytime I am there. I have been to the Mayo Clinic twice so I know what good health care is. I have been very sick for over 8 years and have seen many doctors and hospitals and I know what bad health care is. Most endocrine problems are tough to diagnose and must be given a good deal of time to diagnose and attempt to correct the problem, sometimes taking years. I know 4 other people who also have been her patients for years and they all love her.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

She is a excellent doctor for management of diabetes, but if you have a more complicated endocrine problem she is not very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

She will definitely get you fixed up and feeling better especially diabetics.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr Bijlani is a very caring physician who took time to listen to me and helped me.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Smita Bijlani's Credentials

• J Nehru Med Coll, Univ Rajasthan, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1987)

Ameritas