Dr. Michael J. Weinberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Weinberg

I have deep respect for Dr. Weinberg as a parent whose handsome looking 24 year old son recently went in for a consultation for facial surgery. My son cannot see any handsome traits in himself and thinks he needs facial surgery to look more gorgeous. He truly has a visual perception problem as numerous family members state how handsome he is. Dr. Weinberg refused to do any surgery on his young face stating "no" you are far too young and he did not want to touch or make any alterations to his features. We feel our son is beautiful inside and out but he does not believe us. When he told us dr Weinberg turned him away we could only praise such a fantastic...honest...not greedy for the money Surgeon who honesty could of made a lot of money off our son but didn't and he is one of the best in his field. Thank you for you truthfulness and being the incredible person you are

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr Weinberg was arrogant and condescending. He gave poor instructions on movements he wanted performed and then upset why they weren’t as instructed. A bullying behaviour.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr Weinberg is an extraordinary doctor who is very excellent at his craft, had a breast reduction done 4 months ago and i’ Still in shock as to the amazing results, definitely a 5 star indeed

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Wineberg was knowlegeable and explained the procedure to remove an in situ melanoma well. His resident did the actual surgery. I was pleased with the results and the helpful information.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Weinberg is one of a kind, he saved my hand after a traumatic accident, after another doctor butchered me.. he left me with a working and pretty hand!! The best doctor or in the world

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Weinberg is knowledgable, professional and kind. I have been to see him several times in the last few years for both medical and cosmetic problems and my experiences have been consistently positive. His staff is friendly and extremely efficient and his clinic is both extremely attractive and comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Weinberg to my family and to my friends. He practices the highest quality of medicine and explains things thoroughly.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I see Dr. Weinberg for Botox and fillers. He is extremely knowledgeable and he really cares to give you the best results. He is very talented, and makes me look natural, refreshed and ten years younger! He spends time to explain what he will do in detail and is very patient. His staff are very warm and welcoming. I LOVE my results, and highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I had my implants taken out by this doctor which was covered by ohip.I had paid him to fix a problem with my breast which he never did. He IS VERY DISHONEST and i hope ohip catches up to him

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

He is so rude, we were waiting for hour and a half then we saw him and spend 3-5 mins with us !! He wouldn’t let us talk or ask him anything, basically, he said u have to do this and that’s it ( ie, stop talking and leave ) .. simply don’t waste your time seeing him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I'm so happy with all the staff .Always very helpful and friendly ...As for Dr Weinberg, I had my breast done in 2006 ,it was done to perfection. ..Now I'm a bit older needed a lift and a tummy tuck ...I would not trust anybody but Dr Weinberg. ..Had it done Nov 15 it looks amazing. ..Even my husband was very in pressed. ..When I need something done I know who to call xoxo☺

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Michael J. Weinberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael J. Weinberg is a Royal College-certified plastic surgeon in Mississauga and Toronto, and has been in practice since 1995. He strongly believes in educating his patients so that they can make informed decisions about plastic surgery procedures. Along with his staff, Dr. Weinberg is devoted to excellent patient care with a particular focus on satisfying each individual's personal cosmetic goals.

• English
  • Dutch
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1990)

• Tummy tuck
  • Breast augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Buttock lift
  • Arm lift
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Face-lift