Dr. Michael J. Weinberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Weinberg

I have deep respect for Dr. Weinberg as a parent whose handsome looking 24 year old son recently went in for a consultation for facial surgery. My son cannot see any handsome traits in himself and thinks he needs facial surgery to look more gorgeous. He truly has a visual perception problem as numerous family members state how handsome he is. Dr. Weinberg refused to do any surgery on his young face stating "no" you are far too young and he did not want to touch or make any alterations to his features. We feel our son is beautiful inside and out but he does not believe us. When he told us dr Weinberg turned him away we could only praise such a fantastic...honest...not greedy for the money Surgeon who honesty could of made a lot of money off our son but didn't and he is one of the best in his field. Thank you for you truthfulness and being the incredible person you are

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

if you looking for a plastic surgeon in GTA Toronto area you find the best one! Professional, honest, friendly .....the only doctor I trust and made me happy with my surgery results !

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I had been considering surgery , and had heard very positive reviews about Dr. Weinberg. I had spoken to a few people who had been to Dr. Weinberg for different procedures. One being a mommy makeover and two others that had breast reduction. All were very happy with Dr. Weinberg and we're not hesitant to give him a glowing review. I had spoken to my family Doctor about what I was interested in having and mentioned I was considering Dr. Weinberg and he was very quick to confirm what a great Doctor he was and that he referred many patients. Dr. Weinberg answers all your questions and tries to ensure you have a clear understanding of the procedure, follow up and what to expect. I recently saw Dr. Weinberg for a non surgical procedure, Botox and filler and am thrilled with results . From the moment you enter the clinic and are greeted by the amazing ladies in front you know you have made the right decision.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Had the most amazing experience with Dr. Weinberg and his team. I went in to get a breast reduction and am now only 3 weeks out and can honestly say this changed my life. I have never felt so at peace with my body, which is something I have struggled with my entire life. Dr. Weinberg is dry and funny, which was exactly what I needed. He's an incredible surgeon and I honestly cannot believe how good my breasts look. 10/10 would recommend!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Weinberg and his amazing caring and helpful team are the professional caregivers you want to be served by. Dr. Weinberg is always positively aware of every move and cares about you. On behalf of my family I want to give a BIG THANK YOU and HUG to you and your amazing team for my successful facial surgery. Sincerely (the liver giver) Zdenko Mister Zee.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I went to Dr Weinberg to correct breasts that i now (years later) understand to have been a tubular deformity. I went to him at age 22 after spending my entire life unable to be naked in front of anyone, even family, in fear of ridicule. I did not have any intimate life. My first impression of him was that he was incredibly abrupt and somehow made me feel very stupid. He would shake his head, cut me off "no. " he behaviour was that of a school yard bully, which only made the experience stranger because of his age and position. He saw my breasts and asked if i had had children - i said no. I had scars from an abusive relationship and self injury - he pointed them out and said, twice (my mother was in the room to confirm this) "I know what type of girl she is". This has stayed with me even 3 years after the procedure. I was young and my parents (who offered to pay for the surgery after I wrote them a letter outlining how this breast deformity was hindering my entire social and personal life) only took me to see him and we agreed on the procedure. He never suggested my breasts had any deformity. after the surgery was done - a breast lift and breast implants - his entire attitude towards me was always one of "well *grimace* we did the best we could do..." in a very negative tone. my breast are much better than before - and for this i have seriously gratitude, because he made me be able to live a much more normal life, but due to this entire experience with him, it took YEARS for this to happen, his actions were completely inappropriate, i think on his part it was truly irresponsible to say things like "i know the type of girl she is", suggesting i liked it "rough" ? (that's what my mother got from it, it's like he said it parent to parent to her...but she was taken a back - we both seriously hope he didn't mean this) . this experience should have been a transformative one (and WILL BE, i am currently doing a lot of spiritual work to improve my self esteem) , and I just need to state that had Dr. Weinberg had ANY BEDSIDE MANNER. ANY PROFESSIONAL COURTESY. Had he not made quasi se-ually offensive remarks , then maybe I could have started healing emotionally back when this surgery was done. if i could go back in time, i would have absolutely gone to a different doctor. this man's bedside manner should be under review - it's damaging. i had another experience with a septo-plasty and this doctor was just as big of a name and his entire personality, manner, approach was respectful and professional .. night and day from dr., weinberg. my mother had her breats done not long after mine... she had been in the room for a couple times during appts with weinberg and the day of surgery and was appalled by some of his comments. she had her surgery done by a different doctor,

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I have had a great experience with Dr. Weinberg! Considering this was my first cosmetic procedure ever, I was very nervous and full of questions. He had a very relaxed and straight forward approach. Told me what to expect and how to best handle the procedure, what to expect upon recovery and more importantly, he listened to my concerns and request. This is not a regular everyday procedure that a guy would ask for, so I was having trouble finding the right doctor. The clinic is chic, clean and beautifully decorated and the best part, it does not have that sterile icky feeling of a hospital. The staff and clients are usually all smiles, every time I have been there. He was punctual on the day of the surgery, with the cooperation of his Wonderful Staff, (Chris and Sandy, you guys are AWESOME) they talked with me and joked throughout the procedure, relaxing and distracting me from the mild pain (I chose local anesthetic). They gave me tips for the best results and to maintain them. I went to see him on my 6 week follow up and all was good. All in all would definitely recommend Dr Weinberg again and go see him in the future if I need any more procedures. I am very happy with my results, I feel so much more confident and happier with my body now, after suffering for years with the insecurity and discomfort.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr Weinberg was arrogant and condescending. He gave poor instructions on movements he wanted performed and then upset why they weren’t as instructed. A bullying behaviour.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr Weinberg is an extraordinary doctor who is very excellent at his craft, had a breast reduction done 4 months ago and i’ Still in shock as to the amazing results, definitely a 5 star indeed

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Wineberg was knowlegeable and explained the procedure to remove an in situ melanoma well. His resident did the actual surgery. I was pleased with the results and the helpful information.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Michael J. Weinberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael J. Weinberg is a Royal College-certified plastic surgeon in Mississauga and Toronto, and has been in practice since 1995. He strongly believes in educating his patients so that they can make informed decisions about plastic surgery procedures. Along with his staff, Dr. Weinberg is devoted to excellent patient care with a particular focus on satisfying each individual's personal cosmetic goals.

• English
  • Dutch
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1990)

• Tummy tuck
  • Breast augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Buttock lift
  • Arm lift
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Face-lift