Dr. Michael J. Weinberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Weinberg

I have deep respect for Dr. Weinberg as a parent whose handsome looking 24 year old son recently went in for a consultation for facial surgery. My son cannot see any handsome traits in himself and thinks he needs facial surgery to look more gorgeous. He truly has a visual perception problem as numerous family members state how handsome he is. Dr. Weinberg refused to do any surgery on his young face stating "no" you are far too young and he did not want to touch or make any alterations to his features. We feel our son is beautiful inside and out but he does not believe us. When he told us dr Weinberg turned him away we could only praise such a fantastic...honest...not greedy for the money Surgeon who honesty could of made a lot of money off our son but didn't and he is one of the best in his field. Thank you for you truthfulness and being the incredible person you are

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I saw Dr Weinberg for a broken finger, worst experience ever!! My finger is now deformed because he did not bother to take the time to treat it properly. The man is condescending, dismissive and careless.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr.Weinberg did my reconstruction after breast cancer and I had to have it redone by a different plastic surgeon after constant pain, extra skin left on, and an implant that fell under my arm. I am still recovering and dealing with chronic pain and my cancer was 5 years ago. He also lied and told me it would cost 6000.00 to fix when OHIP covers all breast reconstruction. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

He was incredibly condescending and cold with me. I was there for a consult after breast cancer for reconstructive surgery. He tried to explain a breast reduction procedure to me by drawing on a paper but didn't show me the paper or use laymen. Why reduce, I want to rebuild? He then got annoyed when I asked questions, even rolling his eyes. He took photos of my breasts without asking first. Overall, I was very unhappy with how I was treated.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Weinberg does not push any procedures and will be honest with you when you don't need one. He is not in it for the money!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I had otoplasty done a month ago, my first ever procedure, and I am incredibly happy with my results! The staff are so kind and patient. The consultation went very well. I was told what the procedure would entail and how to prepare for it and what to expect during and afterwards. The actual procedure when very smoothly. He talked me through it all and calmed my nerves. I was experiencing some discomfort the days following my procedure and I called his office to ask if what I was experiencing was normal and he asked me to come in right away. I was fine of course, but it really shows how much he cares about his patients to make time to see me on such short notice. 4 weeks later and the healing is going so smoothly. The stitches are barely noticeable and I finally have the confidence to wear my hair in a slick ponytail! He's very knowledgeable and confident with his work, and I am so incredibly happy with my experiences before, during, and after my procedure. 10/10 recommend Dr. Weinberg for any consmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I owe Dr Weinberg more than just my thanks...I owe him my life. I went in to have a small lump removed from the side of my head and the biopsy revealed that I had a very rare tumor. As I didn't feel anything I wasn't worried or alarmed but at Dr Weinberg's insistence I had surgery right away versus putting it off. He and his team were great...both during the original surgery and throughout the follow-up visits that I required for my skin graft. Very professional and very humorous...made all my visits enjoyable. Now after 2 sets of plastic surgery my scar is barely visible (it was a deep and wide excision). If this was Rotten Tomatoes you would be getting 100%!! Thanks again. Gregg

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Weinberg is beyond one of the best doctors I have ever met. He goes above and beyond to make sure that you know everything that is going on every step of the way. He was very clear and honest when it came to my breast reduction surgery, I had almost no questions to ask as he knows the ins and out of everything. From my first consult to my post op, he made sure that I was comfortable and happy with everything before moving on to the next step. His precision and attention to detail made my experience 100x better then it could be. I am 6 weeks out of surgery and feel better then I have in my body right now then in the past 6 years. He truly cares about his work and his patients and will continue to go back for anything I need in the future. Not only is he amazing but his staff and team are incredibly welcoming and filled with knowledge. They are able to answer any questions they you may have and if they don’t they find the answer for you instantly. Nothing but kind words for him and his staff, they have truly changed my life for the better.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

if you looking for a plastic surgeon in GTA Toronto area you find the best one! Professional, honest, friendly .....the only doctor I trust and made me happy with my surgery results !

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I had been considering surgery , and had heard very positive reviews about Dr. Weinberg. I had spoken to a few people who had been to Dr. Weinberg for different procedures. One being a mommy makeover and two others that had breast reduction. All were very happy with Dr. Weinberg and we're not hesitant to give him a glowing review. I had spoken to my family Doctor about what I was interested in having and mentioned I was considering Dr. Weinberg and he was very quick to confirm what a great Doctor he was and that he referred many patients. Dr. Weinberg answers all your questions and tries to ensure you have a clear understanding of the procedure, follow up and what to expect. I recently saw Dr. Weinberg for a non surgical procedure, Botox and filler and am thrilled with results . From the moment you enter the clinic and are greeted by the amazing ladies in front you know you have made the right decision.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Michael J. Weinberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael J. Weinberg is a Royal College-certified plastic surgeon in Mississauga and Toronto, and has been in practice since 1995. He strongly believes in educating his patients so that they can make informed decisions about plastic surgery procedures. Along with his staff, Dr. Weinberg is devoted to excellent patient care with a particular focus on satisfying each individual's personal cosmetic goals.

• English
  • Dutch
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1990)

• Tummy Tuck
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Brazilian Butt Lift
  • Arm lift
  • Breast Lift
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Face-lift