Dr. Michael J. Weinberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Weinberg

I have deep respect for Dr. Weinberg as a parent whose handsome looking 24 year old son recently went in for a consultation for facial surgery. My son cannot see any handsome traits in himself and thinks he needs facial surgery to look more gorgeous. He truly has a visual perception problem as numerous family members state how handsome he is. Dr. Weinberg refused to do any surgery on his young face stating "no" you are far too young and he did not want to touch or make any alterations to his features. We feel our son is beautiful inside and out but he does not believe us. When he told us dr Weinberg turned him away we could only praise such a fantastic...honest...not greedy for the money Surgeon who honesty could of made a lot of money off our son but didn't and he is one of the best in his field. Thank you for you truthfulness and being the incredible person you are

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Weinberg for several years. I had a breast augmentation 3 years ago and a tummy tuck one year ago with amazing results. I have spoken with him about my desires to look and feel better and he is honest and knowledgeable if you are the proper candidate for a procedure. He is an amazing doctor, brilliant, friendly and warm. I never feel like a number of many patients. I feel special and in good hands. His staff is second to none, always remembering me and concerned with my progress. I love visiting their office. It is elegant and warm and not at all sterile and snooty. Bravo to the team at MCSC! I would recommend Dr Weinberg and his team for any cosmetic procedure. A true pleasure.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I had a tummy tuck done by dr weinberg. i thought i would look different. the scarring is quite obvious and i have a trinagular shaped belly button with thick scarring around it which means i cannot wear a bikini without everyone seeing that i had surgery. I may have poor scarring so I do not want to blame him but be careful in choosing your surgeon

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Amazing doctor! Dr. Weinberg performed breast augmentation on me 15 years ago. To this day, I have no problems or complications. I will forever carry the outmost respect and admiration for this doctor and his wonderful team!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Doctor Weinberg performed my tummy tuck back in 2006, and I am completely satisfied with the end results. He is exceptionally honest with his patients, extremely professional and personable. His staff is absolutely fantastic and professional as well. Great team! Great atmosphere.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

As I approach the one year anniversary of my Tummy Tuck in 2018, I can reflect on the blessings received during this year. How grateful I am that I can cite my experience with Dr. Weinberg and team. From my very first visit at the office, I was made to feel welcome and comfortable both by the friendly competence of his team; Lusiana, Melissa, Susane and the pleasant environment of his office itself. Dr. Weinberg inspires the confidence by his wealth of knowledge, skill, and professionalism. A very special Thank you to Sandy, she made my experience a very positive one. My surgery changed my life, emotionally and physically for the better, it was a journey I shall always remember. My confidence has been restored. Thank you Dr. Weinberg and Team!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr Weinberg did an amazing job with my surgery. I had one breast a cup to a cup and a half larger than the other. Growing up I had so much difficulties with buying and wearing clothing because of the size difference. Finally I decided to do it and just have faith in Dr Weinberg and prayed for the best. I mean it couldn't get worse. He did an amazing job !! Now I can wear anything without feeling self-conscious and pulling at my shirt or clothing all the time because bras don't do any miracles. His staff is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Weinberg to anyone. Thanks Dr Weinberg!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

An excellent doctor 😍😍 and very good at everything he does. He made me have my self-esteem back

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Weinberg did an incredible job with my surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results! There were problems with the scheduling at the hospital but Dr.Weinberg and his staff were extremely helpful and were able to fit me in right away! He was also very accessible over email after my operation to address any questions or concerns. Would highly recommend using Dr.Weinberg for any cosmetic procedure!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I recently received a tummy tuck from Dr. Weinberg and I have never been so happy. For 10 years I covered myself making sure there was no way anyone would be able to see the over hang of flab left behind from my 2 pregnancies and weight loss. The staff at the clinic become your friends that you can talk to about the surgery and how you are feeling. They celebrate your victories with you and are genuinely happy for your success. I had a picture in my mind of how I would look once the surgery was completed but I look even better than I thought I would. I left crying after seeing the before and after pictures because I finally had my confidence back. I told the staff I would be back with more "after" pictures because I am now inspired to keep going with my work outs and eating properly. Dr. Weinberg was referred to me by a friend and I am hoping that this review refers you to his clinic, he is the most honest, straightforward, tell it like it is doctor and I loved every minute of the experience...well maybe not the first week post surgery :)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Michael J. Weinberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael J. Weinberg is a Royal College-certified plastic surgeon in Mississauga and Toronto, and has been in practice since 1995. He strongly believes in educating his patients so that they can make informed decisions about plastic surgery procedures. Along with his staff, Dr. Weinberg is devoted to excellent patient care with a particular focus on satisfying each individual's personal cosmetic goals.

• English
  • Dutch
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1990)

• Tummy tuck
  • Breast augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Buttock lift
  • Arm lift
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Face-lift