Ratings for Dr. Ronald W. Hamner

I've been a patient of Dr Hamner for over 15 years. From the first visit he showed that he cared and has always taken his time to answer all my questions. He is my most trusted physician. When I need recommendations to see other physicians he is the one I call first. One of a kind in my book.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Operates his practice like a money making machine with no individual care.VERY POOR LISTENER!!!!!!!!! after he collects his payment he does not even return a phone call! Don't expect much from him and you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

I see Dr. Hamner in Jourdanton, where he comes twice a month. He saved my life! When I first saw him, about 5 years ago, my kidney function was 10%, and now it is 60%. He immediately knew that a high blood pressure med I was on was the culprit. I often have to wait awhile, but when he sees me, he always takes his time and I don't feel rushed. He is also conservative in treatment, not in a rush to do surgery, which I like. My husband sees him also and he loves him as well. We have several aquantances on dialysis who love him too. We both feel blessed to have found such a good doctor we can see so close to home. And our co-pay with our insurance is no more than we pay any of our doctors. We hope he doesn't retire for a long, long time!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

My wife and I were not impressed by this doctor. He appears to be much too busy to spend any time with his patients. He will not answer questions and runs out of the room. He appears to be only interested in how much he can bill for your appointment.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

This doctor is terrible.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Ronald W. Hamner's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)