Ratings for Dr. Mani Menon

Dr. Menon is one of the finest doctors I have ever met. He did my robotic prostrate surgery in Apr 2011. I am in my seventies and well on my way to total recovery with hardly any serious side effects. What makes him special is that his competence and professionalism are combined with warmth and care. God bless him!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Menon does not participate with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan. He required me to fax and then hand carry my federal income tax return to his office in order for him to determine his fee for my prostate cancer surgery. I would be required to pay him $16,000 for surgery when other providers charge $2500. I elected to seek care elsewhere. IMO, Dr. Menon is a very unethical physician.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr Menon accepted my brother-in-law as a patient. We are Canadians whose health care system failed us. It was like Divine Intervention that we found this incredible, spiritual, professional gentleman. My family member was treated surgically and his prognosis is excellent. This seems so simple, but, there was so much that happened before we found Dr Menon. We told Dr Menon that we would never forget him and we will not. I am a Nurse Practitioner and I have given a number of specialists in Ontario, Canada a DVD of Dr Menon performing the surgery my family member needed. All who have seen it ask the same question..."why are we not doing this in Canada?" I guess the answer to that is we don't have anyone like Dr Mani Menon in Canada. Listen up Canada....anyone who has the diagnosis of ca of the prostate or knows someone with this, get to Dr Menon. Get information on what he does and make a decision that will give you back quality of life. God Bless you Dr Mani Menon! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Dr. Mani Menon's Credentials

• Jawaharlal Inst Of Post-Grad Med Educ, Madras Univ, Pondicherry (Grad. 1969)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal