Ratings for Dr. Martin A. Casey

I have been seeing Dr Casey for nearly twenty years and now I bring my kids here too. He is warm and friendly, caring, thorough, and very knowledgeable. His old world style and irish accent make me feel like i'm visitng with a grandparent rather than getting a checkup. The staff is efficient and pleasant, nurses are great, and his PA Sherry is fantastic too. I would very highly recommend Dr Casey to anyone of any age - great family care!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Casey. Dr. Casey is by far one of the most compassionate and caring physicians I have ever seen - he really listens, really cares, and truly wants to help. I am not fond of his PA - she seems to be a little cynical and not as caring, but the staff and Dr. Casey make up for her weaknesses.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

This is a wonderful family practice! Dr, Casey spends time with his patients and explains findings. His PA, Sheri is the most understanding and compassionate medical professional I have ever encountered. The staff are so kind and seem to love their jobs. I would recommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Martin A. Casey's Credentials

• Univ Coll Dublin, Nat'L Univ Of Ireland, Fac Of Med, Dublin (Grad. 1974)