Ratings for Dr. K. Neena Chima

Looked good online. It took a few months to get an appointment. My visit to the office was not the best right from the start. The women at the front desk was cold and unfriendly. She barely glanced up at me as I signed in. The wait was about fifty minutes. The doctor was decent. Her nursing staff was pleasant enough. I am skeptical to go back for a second visit because of the two ladies at the front desk. I heard one of them hang up a phone and then immediately after they were both saying nasty things about the caller. Not professional at all!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Great Dermatologist. Dr.Neena Chima's staff was friendly and professional. Short waiting time and Dr. Chima was able to clarify the issues..

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My experience with Dr. Chima and her office is a excellent one. Though her full exams book out months in advance, she is worth the wait! She is thorough and has been able to diagnose my basal cell cancers. It's also convenient being able to see her associate for my surgeries, instead of going to a separate facility.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Chima's staff was friendly and professional. Short waiting time and Dr. Chima was able to clear up my acne in a few visits.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Thanx to the promptness and accuracy of Dr. Chima, I was able to have malignant Melanoma removed by highly capable Oncologist. January 6, 2016.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

My experience with Dr. Chima was unpleasant in every aspect. She treated her staff with the upmost disrespect to the point it made me feel uncomfortable. I was not surprised that when i finally got into the room, her attitude did not change. I found her being extremely alarming by the way she spoke. I felt like she rushed me out of her office by talking quickly and not providing me with any detailed explanations. Personable skills is definitely not one of her traits, and i could say the same about her knowledge as a dermatologist. With no confidence in my visit i made an appointment with another local dermatologist where i had a pleasurable experience, leaving with full confidence in my Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Chima has helped me with numerous skin-related issues over the years. She recently diagnosed me and found the best treatment and cure for a rash that two other dermatologists couldn't manage. I owe her an enormous thank you for her knowledge and attentiveness to solving my rash issue. And on top of that, the young lady that manages the office seems to really care for the patients who enter their office. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Chima is an Excellent Doctor! She is very knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Chima's staff made me feel at ease. She quickly looked at my rash and just knew what to do. After just 1 week, my skin got cleared up. Have sent all my friends there.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Talks over your head.....talks fast.....rude staff......knows nothing about cosmetic dermatology (Botox and fillers). Never go there.....

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. K. Neena Chima's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1996)