You may also like

Rate Dr. K. Neena Chima

Dr. K. Neena Chima's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Chima was unpleasant in every aspect. She treated her staff with the upmost disrespect to the point it made me feel uncomfortable. I was not surprised that when i finally got into the room, her attitude did not change. I found her being extremely alarming by the way she spoke. I felt like she rushed me out of her office by talking quickly and not providing me with any detailed explanations. Personable skills is definitely not one of her traits, and i could say the same about her knowledge as a dermatologist. With no confidence in my visit i made an appointment with another local dermatologist where i had a pleasurable experience, leaving with full confidence in my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Chima has helped me with numerous skin-related issues over the years. She recently diagnosed me and found the best treatment and cure for a rash that two other dermatologists couldn't manage. I owe her an enormous thank you for her knowledge and attentiveness to solving my rash issue.
And on top of that, the young lady that manages the office seems to really care for the patients who enter their office.
Highly recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2841197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Chima is an Excellent Doctor! She is very knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2818879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Chima's staff made me feel at ease. She quickly looked at my rash and just knew what to do. After just 1 week, my skin got cleared up. Have sent all my friends there.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2361594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Talks over your head.....talks fast.....rude staff......knows nothing about cosmetic dermatology (Botox and fillers). Never go there.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

During my office visit, this dermatologist made it clear to me that she had permitted me to make a late afternoon appointment this one time that was inconvenient to her (4:30 p.m. or 5:00 p.m.) only because this was my annual exam. (She had also been unavailable at my last office visit and I was seen by a temporary physician.) In a strident voice, and working on me very hurriedly, she recommended that I seek another dermatologist in my vicinity. By the way, this doctor had been my dermatologist for a number of years. You may judge for yourself about this doctor's manner. I never returned to her practice again, and am unable to recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Great dr. but not worth the wait! Waited over an hour on several occasions. Good luck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

Dr chima is excellent!!!!! I asked once appointment for an unscheduled injection for vanity reasons..... but she used her lunch hour for me...i understand was not an emergency appointment but she did accommodate me. Love her as a physician and compassionate woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

The office is immaculate, and Dr. Chima takes the time to answer your questions. Two qualities in a doctor and their office that I very much apreciate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Chima for years. I have referred friends and family to her for their skin care. She is always friendly and knowledgeable. She has helped my mother with a skin condition that 3 other dermatologists could not diagnose. She is passionate about her field and it shows.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458915].votes_count ]]