Ratings for Dr. Gregory T. Mucha

I have never had such a rude and disrespectful experience with a doctor. So much so that I actually called back to the clinic and reported my experience. This is a doctor where if you are a woman patient, be aware that everything you say will be incorrect and he will automatically assume you have no idea what you are talking about. He told me the reason I couldn't lose weight was because I was eating too much and not working out despite me going over my diet and workout habits, he insisted I was lying. He then told me I would need an appetite suppressant without fully reviewing my history with me, guess what, I used to have an eating disorder, offering that to someone that used to be anorexic is a terrible idea Dr! He was condescending, didn't listen and didn't care to even try and I left feeling awful about myself and went home in tears. Worst dr. Visit I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Very smart guy! Takes the time to explain things to you and answers any questions you may have. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Mucha for over 5 years, and I saw two other endocrinologists prior to finding him. He is incredibly knowledgeable and if you're truly interested, he's excellent at explaining any aspect of the endocrine system. He takes my concerns very seriously and he's very approachable. He actually recognizes what is normal for one patient may not be normal for another; each is an individual and may a different "normal" hormone level, disease manifestation/process, etc. I'll continue to see him as long as he practices, despite the fact that I live two hours away in Duluth. To anyone with an endocrine disorder, you won't find a better doctor than Mucha.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

A personable, helpful doctor who knows his field and provides helpful advice and suggestions. When I lost my job and did not have health insurance, Dr. Mucha recommended alternate products, pharmacies, and places where I could obtain affordable supplies. He took the time to explain the differences in different insulin products and how to adjust the levels based on my test strip results. He is very knowledgeable without being overbearing or dismissive. I recommend him without reservation of any kind.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Does not listen. Insisted I was lying about how many calories I consumed because I have not been able to lose weight despite playing sports for 2-3 hours 7 days a week and eating 1000-1200 calories per day. I told him I had a concern about being diabetic, he did not even ask about it or ask for a test, instead he just ignored me.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Gregory T. Mucha's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1997)